Grace Kelly reaches number one in Australia

According to a local music program (Eclipse), Mika's single GRACE KELLY has reached NUMBER ONE in the Australian singles chart.

The Australian Record Industry Association still has last weeks chart up (last update 30/04/07, with Mika in the number two position), which can be found here: http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display.asp?chart=1U50.

Keep an eye out for the new list, as it should have Grace Kelly in the number one position!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKA!! :punk:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a local music program, Mika's single GRACE KELLY has reached NUMBER ONE in the Australian singles chart.

The Australian Record Industry Association still has last weeks chart up (last update 30/04/07, with Mika in the number two position), which can be found here: http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display.asp?chart=1U50.

Keep an eye out for the new list, as it should have Grace Kelly in the number one position!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKA!! :punk:

YEP... I ASKED YOU IN THE OZ THREAD WHERE YOU SAW IT & IT WAS THE SAME AS WHAT I SAW YESTERDAY ... THEY JUST HAVEN'T

UPDATED YET !!! YAAAAAAAAYYYY !! WHICH MUSIC PROGRAM ???

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Don't tell me they were wrong. :thumbdown: It says Mika is number 3. Not happy Jan. :sneaky2: Looks like it is incorrect. I apologise. I will not listen to the media anymore. :thumbdown:

AWWWWWWWW !!! NOT HAPPY JAN EITHER !!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Don't tell me they were wrong. :thumbdown: It says Mika is number 3. Not happy Jan. :sneaky2: Looks like it is incorrect. I apologise. I will not listen to the media anymore. :thumbdown:

TAKE HEART MY LOVE !!!!!!!! MIKA IS STILL TOP OF THE 'DIGITAL TRACKING CHART' ... & I don't think MOTOROLA are gonna drop him so soon ... relax, take it easy .... !!! XOXOXXOXOXO:thumb_yello:

Rainbow Sky and Happikali

I was on another thread (the one where we were listening to the BBC show and posting simultaneously :cool: ) and we were discussing if it was a real LIVE show or not...then someone posted that it wasn't because one of the MFCers said he was currently in Australia

That is surely rubbish, just confirm for me...he is not there now is he??? (Me thinks no way, he is not due on this side of the globe till the end of the month)