How many Mika pictures on your wall?

afazza

Haha I was just wondering just how many pictures of Mika do you have on your wall? Unfortunately I haven't come across any Australian Magazines with him in it, but hey!:blush-anim-cl:

xx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have none.... I'm like an adult on a studio, my walls are just painted in the most georgous colors and I have paintings everywere on my walls... I think people would find it very strange if all of a sudden I would have like fan posters and stuff... It doesn't really go... But I'm planning to make a Mika space around my computer :) or making a fanbook:wink2:

hiya i dont have any, i dont think my hubby would appreciate it lol. so i give them to my son, and he puts them on his wall.

yeah, well atleast some pictures on some wall :thumb_yello:

None :sneaky2:

Here, in Lithuania you can`t get them :thumbdown:

Yeah - I used to think the same about Estonia until some teenagers magazine suddenly had Mikas poster between it...:thumb_yello:

The only thing I have on my wall at this moment is a bunch of papers with my school notes.:thumbdown:

As soon as I can take them off I want to paint my room and create my wall of fame and of course I want Mika to be on it.:bleh:

So everytime when I go to a local store I check teen magazines to see if they have any Mika's posters.:naughty: Nothing so far, unfortunately.

But I do have one picture, I printed it and put it in a frame I made.

Yeah here in Hun the teen mags are so stupid.They only have small articles about Mika...but I've already written an e-mail to change this..haha...to one of the magazines.All is full of with stupid Tokio Hotel posters...gah...grr....

But I hope its gonna change...

Anyway this is what I have.Its above my desk so I stare at it all day.I've just made it and freshed it up with new pics.

Uhm...I like it altought its not only Mika...but most of the pics are of Him of course...

2921278885a4319877853b129690869l.jpg

Yeah here in Hun the teen mags are so stupid.They only have small articles about Mika...but I've already written an e-mail to change this..haha...to one of the magazines.All is full of with stupid Tokio Hotel posters...gah...grr....

But I hope its gonna change...

Anyway this is what I have.Its above my desk so I stare at it all day.I've just made it and freshed it up with new pics.

Uhm...I like it altought its not only Mika...but most of the pics are of Him of course...

2921278885a4319877853b129690869l.jpg

WOW - That's some cool thing you've got!:thumb_yello: