How many Mika pictures on your wall?

afazza

i have no pictures on my wall.... YET!

im going to post my poster soooon

and i just need to buy a scrapbook....its going to be ALL about MIKA of course!!!

its going to look like Lola's fanbook from Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen [<3] if y'all seen it XDD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None...:shocked:

There are so little pictures/posters of him in Dutch magazines!

Oke, maybe i should cut out the few that there are.

And i have to 'borrow' the poster in a magazine from my sis. :roftl:

None...:shocked:

There are so little pictures/posters of him in Dutch magazines!

Oke, maybe i should cut out the few that there are.

And i have to 'borrow' the poster in a magazine from my sis. :roftl:

Yeah - as I "borrowed" the poster from the magazine that belonged to the public library....:naughty:

:tears: I want a Mika ball, too! Where'd you get it? Please PM me with the answer. I really do want one. :wub2:

I won it at Borders! I chatted a little with the guy who ran the thing before hand and then later when he said "whoever has a recepit with 2 MIKA CD purchases wins this ball!" and he picked me! So I don't know where theyd have more =[ =[

I bought one CD for me and one for my friend =p

...A lot. And still adding more! :wub2:

I'm so pathetic, I gaze at them with lovey dovey eyes before I go to sleep every night! :biggrin2:

His face is very very very easy on the eyes <3

Ever had any Mika dreams since he's the last thing you think ab before you fall asleep?

HAHAHAHA!!!! pun intended for sure!!!

u know that guy at borders...what did he say...something like "I GOT MIKA'S BALLS IN MY HANDS!"

Yeah like twice! It was funny cause he was SOOO typical New York gay <3 He liked my Mika shirt. hehe

We talked! He told me that Mika was the biggest his in Borders ever! 50 cent had like 350ish and Mika had 550!!! <3

wow mika's more popular than 50 cent!! ha ha shame :naughty:

I know this is irrelevant to the post but... CartoonKellyGreen! Where you get your avatar of Mika? I've never seen that photo!

And err... I got three photos of Mika, standard 4R though. One on my bathroom mirror, another in a frame by the bed and the last one in my notebook :wub2:

right i've counted and i got 20 pics/posters of mika on my wall, plus one more i need to hang up but there are 2 pics (back to back) and i don't know what i one i want yet, then i got another pic of him at school on my desk, and hopefully i'll have more LOOOOAAADS more

none, but i will soon, ugh i really want my room back, i printe dout great pictures i took from his show, he was in the news paper and i cut that out, i would hang up the set list oh i have such great plans

Ooh I asked a Music Shop dude if I could have the Life in Cartoon Motion poster after the shop has done with it (how could they ever be done eith it?!) and he sent it through the mail to meeee! Yay! That's 1!

xx