hey from far away

Karolin'

Hi , fans!

I’m writing from Far-Faraway kingdom.

As I can see most of fans is from UK or USA and they have more chances to see Mika Live.. than I am.:crybaby . And nobody knows him here as much as I am so I have nobody to talk to about this fantastic guy. So hope I’ll find here a lot of people who think just like me .First I’ve heard the song Relax (Take it Easy) on radio , then I’ve read in a magazine , you know , something like “ If u don’t have at least one song of Mika on your i-Pod than u live on Marsâ€. So I decided to learn more about him. I was on MySpace , even have written a letter , but of course nobody read it (what was I waitin for??). :emot-sad:

There’s too many boring people around me, I think. So most of all I’d like to communicate with someone special, not like others , who likes songs not about just sex and money , but about big girls and monkeys.:cheers: : :thumb_yello::punk:

Are u with me!?:gathering::das::glasses3:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ' date=' fans!

I’m writing from Far-Faraway kingdom.

As I can see most of fans is from UK or USA and they have more chances to see Mika Live.. than I am.:crybaby . And nobody knows him here as much as I am so I have nobody to talk to about this fantastic guy. So hope I’ll find here a lot of people who think just like me .First I’ve heard the song Relax (Take it Easy) on radio , then I’ve read in a magazine , you know , something like “ If u don’t have at least one song of Mika on your i-Pod than u live on Marsâ€. So I decided to learn more about him. I was on MySpace , even have written a letter , but of course nobody read it (what was I waitin for??). :emot-sad:

There’s too many boring people around me, I think. So most of all I’d like to communicate with someone special, not like others , who likes songs not about just sex and money , but about big girls and monkeys.:cheers: : :thumb_yello::punk:

Are u with me!?:gathering::das::glasses3:[/quote']

HI!!!WHERE IS FAR-FARAWAY KINGDOM?

Hi ' date=' fans!

So most of all I’d like to communicate with someone special, not like others , who likes songs not about just sex and money , but about big girls and monkeys.:cheers: : :thumb_yello::punk:

Are u with me!?:gathering::das::glasses3:[/quote']

I love that! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope that you enjoy your time here!