mika on the imdb

avoca

i checked the ever so efficient imdb (internet movie data base) and there he is, our boy, listed as mika XII (mika 12th)... LMAO which I personally found hilarious.. nevertheless, you've got to respect imdb's efficiency in classification :mf_rosetinted:

never mind. I posted about this forum and the mika fan club in the mika XII message board: a little promotion never hurts :wink2:

plus I submitted this forum and mika fan club url to the imdb, for having their url added to their misc. section about mika. it'll be a good thing.

just if you are curious.. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2461576/

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always effcient, avoca!

your work in the forum is very useful...i'd like mine was the same! but i can only chat and fuss....

how can i be of any help???

thanks, hot red head!!

i checked the ever so efficient imdb (internet movie data base) and there he is, our boy, listed as mika XII (mika 12th)... LMAO which I personally found hilarious.. nevertheless, you've got to respect imdb's efficiency in classification :mf_rosetinted:

never mind. I posted about this forum and the mika fan club in the mika XII message board: a little promotion never hurts :wink2:

plus I submitted this forum and mika fan club url to the imdb, for having their url added to their misc. section about mika. it'll be a good thing.

just if you are curious.. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2461576/

This is a little eerie, avoca! I was just looking at imdb for Mika, moments before I read this post! :shocked:

Get out of my head!!!

:roftl:

dcdeb

robertina... :blush-anim-cl: now I am as red as my hair... :blush-anim-cl:

titania, imdb takes a while to upload sites url, as they check it carefully. as i posted above, you can say many things about the imdb, but they are bloody efficient.

elizabeth, I was shocked too! no pics?? I HAD to redirect people here... :mf_rosetinted: not ONLY for that, o.c... :punk:

oh, a question to you all, I use this post to be a little :ot:

I have found some mika pic (old, pas de panic LOL), but they are HUGE. HR besides. i don't want to use half of the forum webspace and no mods is online now (to ask advice/permission to) how can I upload them without creating damage..?

no worries, thx anyway :wink2:

dcdeb, that's spooookyyyyy :blink: psychic twins LOL

oh, the pics are not the best mika pics in my opinion, not all of them at least. but they are high resolution and they are huge. I have to go out now, I'll try and ask mods later.

cheers, girls! :wink2:

If the IMDB have pictures you are not allowed to copy them. If someone knows how to do so then please let me know cos I have tried everything. I tried to get Nathan Fillion pics off of there but to no avail:wink2:

robertina... :blush-anim-cl: now I am as red as my hair... :blush-anim-cl:

titania, imdb takes a while to upload sites url, as they check it carefully. as i posted above, you can say many things about the imdb, but they are bloody efficient.

elizabeth, I was shocked too! no pics?? I HAD to redirect people here... :mf_rosetinted: not ONLY for that, o.c... :punk:

oh, a question to you all, I use this post to be a little :ot:

I have found some mika pic (old, pas de panic LOL), but they are HUGE. HR besides. i don't want to use half of the forum webspace and no mods is online now (to ask advice/permission to) how can I upload them without creating damage..?

Don't know if you've already uploaded them now but...

You can upload them here or here. The second one you have to register. Then just post the link to the pics on here for all of us Mika Maniacs to see! :thumb_yello:

If the IMDB have pictures you are not allowed to copy them. If someone knows how to do so then please let me know cos I have tried everything. I tried to get Nathan Fillion pics off of there but to no avail:wink2:

awww... that's simple julie, just take a screenshot of your window.. let me see.. can ya provide me the url of this pic you are looking for..? I can help ya out of this. it's actually not difficult :)

*sorry mods, I am going really random...:blush-anim-cl: *

curly, thanks :) I have uploaded pics before. trouble is those are big, and I wanted to know if there was a way to make them go directly into galleries rather than post them here, where they'd cause layout and scrolling problems and they'd use webspace twice. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I tried to! but I think only him or his people can do that.. who can we remind that to..? I don't like his page just being so.. emtpy.. "mika XII aka mica penniman" and no pic :thumbdown: