Down With Press!!!!!!!!

Jason Murphy

Hi all Mka fans out there!!

Does anyone here HATE the press. All the do is make uo rumors and then get paid for it!! Mika himself said that he would like to "bite people" like the press and "take a big chunk out of thier cheeks".

And who the hell cares what sexuality he is!!!

Let me know if you agree with me.......

DOWN WITH PRESS!!!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here HATE the press. All the do is make uo rumors and then get paid for it!! Mika himself said that he would like to "bite people" like the press and "take a big chunk out of thier cheeks".

DOWN WITH PRESS!!!

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The thing is they promoted him at the beginning but they have started a backlash on Mika. Press all over the world are the same.... You can tell if they make stuff up so it is just best to ignore them. Saying that a majority of reporters are nasty little waste of spacers

YEAH! He can even be attracted by ailiens, he's still amazing and cool! Leave him and his interest alone already..

so, that mean I agree with you

It's no use cursing the press in general. The success of a pop star depends to a certain degree on the attention the press is willing to pay. Particularly in the early state of a career. And then it is not so important in first place WHAT they say or if it's true or all made up. Any publicity is good publicity as far as it helps to introduce the artist. And you cannot expect them all to write in a benevolent way. Why should they? Furthermore I think the more the opinions in the reviews diverge, the better for it makes the subject (read: the artist) more interesting to the public. Let the people get curious and buy the album. They will make up their opinions about the music. People are not all dumb, generally.

And as far as the private stuff is concerned I would say Mika has found a perfect way to deal with - at least outwardly. And as long as he can uphold this attitude of keeping his private life private, everything will be fine. Nobody can force him to say anything he does not want to say and one day even the press will get that fact and stop asking.

It's no use cursing the press in general. The success of a pop star depends to a certain degree on the attention the press is willing to pay. Particularly in the early state of a career. And then it is not so important in first place WHAT they say or if it's true or all made up. Any publicity is good publicity as far as it helps to introduce the artist. And you cannot expect them all to write in a benevolent way. Why should they? Furthermore I think the more the opinions in the reviews diverge, the better for it makes the subject (read: the artist) more interesting to the public. Let the people get curious and buy the album. They will make up their opinions about the music. People are not all dumb, generally.

And as far as the private stuff is concerned I would say Mika has found a perfect way to deal with - at least outwardly. And as long as he can uphold this attitude of keeping his private life private, everything will be fine. Nobody can force him to say anything he does not want to say and one day even the press will get that fact and stop asking.

well put , a good viewpoint that i can support....

I AGREE, BRAVO :thumb_yello:

Um hi it is me words-o-widom-girl. If the pres went down, where would we get our sexay pics of Mika from? if I coulden't look at him I'd just die! :boxed: :boxed: :: yeah... but also their meanMEAN about him! HE'S NOT EFNG GAY (sorry moderators) AND IF HE IS..WHO CARES???? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: