• 5 months later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Here is my sweetie! Her name is Lucy. :)

The second picture is of my boyfriend's puppy. Her name is Sophie. Both of our dogs are shi tzu.

Your doggie has my name .:roftl: :roftl:

And by the way, i love your video where you meet MIKA. You guys look so cute when he gave you the hug. I want another hug from him. When I met him, I didn't even asked. Now that I look back I feel awful.!

OOPS SORRY GUYS I DIDNT KNOW:shocked:

OH WELL!!!!

I WILL POST MY FISHYS ANYWAYS I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEM OUT!!!

FISHHYS.jpg

MY TWO GOLD FISH ARE 16 YEARS OLD , THEY WERE BAUGHT WHEN I WAS!!!! THEY ARE INDISTRUCTABLE!!!!

THEYVE DIED 4 TIMES BUT I SOMEHOW RESUSITATE THEM!!!! DONT WORRY ITS NOT MOUTH TO MOUTH RESUSITATION!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

XXX:biggrin2:

u little weirdo ! how can you have 'fish' as a pet !!!! they are no different from plant in the house !! even toad will be better ...

how can a fish live long like 16 years ????? are you breeding mermaid ??

when Jackie was 6 months, he was very happy and naive

jackie0.jpg

now he is 5 1/2 years old, he gets lonely and angry ...

jackie3.jpg

but he's got the same passion for accessories and clothes and he wants to go everywhere, also he is a gent cos he only barks at home ...

Mika4Life13 your cat is very sweet :)

my cat is white and orange , name is Kitty .

What is your cat name ?:bleh:

my friend from school, she's got 9 cats at home, i've only visited her once and i'll never do it again ... and the cats, except the queen cat called 'Mimi' all the others are all called "Meow Meow"

that's horrible, at least there should be meow meow A and meow meow B ...

i treat my dog as a little man anyway

I love non humans. Really. Humans are the ugliest animal on the eart.

please don't be that cynical ... you don't have to love every human being ...

the japanese guy in my office keeps saying that he hates human beings and only loves fish ... then he goes fishing and eats fish !! that's very very scary !

This is my Sasha. We got her from the Humane Society and she's I believe 5 years old. The vets call her a tuxedo cat because she has a patch of white on her chest and all four paws have white mittens. She also has an insanely saggy belly that when she walks moves side to side (more hilarious when she runs) and she has a love handle. :roftl: She's a cutie, monster, weird, funny, silly, b*tch, princess, spoiled, sweet when she wants to be cat that sits at the dinner table, never hardly ever purrs (no clue why,) and also sheds like CRAZY. Seriously, if you want a fur coat just pick her up and set her back down and there you go! Fur coat.

She pretty much enjoys boxes and will get into them even if they're WAY too small.

Yupurabitch.jpg

Okay, so I figured this one was perfect to post here. I was reading the Out magazine and she hopped up onto my bed and fell asleep. Eventually I set the magazine down, yeah I guess on her, to do something on my laptop. When I looked back over I realized that she was still there, sleeping, with the magazine on her. I had to take a pic because it cracked me up.

Sasha1.jpg

She likes to sit on the stairs like this and look into the kitchen when we're in there. It's quite odd. She'll also spread out and sleep on a stair so you have to skip the step that she's on because there's no room for your foot.:roftl:

Sasha2.jpg

She looks quite mad in those pics HAHA. I'll have to get a better pic of her when I go home next week. :cool:

I found our recently that I'm allergic to cats. :tears: Whenever I come home during vacations I get sick the first couple of days and then my body seems to re-adjust then I'm okay. I refuse to give her up though. As much as she can be a monster I couldn't live without her and I want her to live with me when I get my own place someday soon.