GOOD NEWS (sort of)

KiteKat

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are just some foreign workers doing the flat - our building is new and not all the flats are finished (interiors)

that makes things even more exciting, cos usually they wld play some national stuff

I'm probably a horrible neighbor too, as I open a window sometimes, put my laptop as close to it as possible and put Mika's music as loud as I can on for the whole street to listen!!! :naughty:

Well, someone needs to educate them, I've never heard them playing Mika!!! And that is serious blank in their music libraries!!! :naughty:

But I only dare to do it in a day time... :wink2:

Hah that's funny! Too bad it was the middle of the night though.

I sometimes feel like playing Mika full blast in my backyard or out the window or something..especially now that some new neighbors have moved in and their kids scream ALL THE TIME when they're playing outside (which is..always).

Hah that's funny! Too bad it was the middle of the night though.

I sometimes feel like playing Mika full blast in my backyard or out the window or something..especially now that some new neighbors have moved in and their kids scream ALL THE TIME when they're playing outside (which is..always).

Omg I live with that EVERYDAY. The neighbor at my right is a daycare center. The neighbor at my left is a daycare center. :shocked: And you know what? the lady that owns the daycare center at my left is the mother of THE LADY WHO OWNS THE ONE AT MY RIGHT. And you know what? THEY EXCHANGE THEIR BABIES, LIKE THAT, WHEN THEY WANT TO. :shocked: They exchange the children in front of my house!! Like the mother comes, with a baby girl. The daughter arrives, with a little boy. AND THEY SWAP THE CHILDREN. wow. you have to be stupid. :bash:

whatever, those children always scream, at each side of my house. When I'm alone I put music so loud. Last summer I put the beatles album sgt pepper SO LOUD ahah I hope they heard it. This summer, be sure I'll put Mika.

REALLY LOUD.

Omg I live with that EVERYDAY. The neighbor at my right is a daycare center. The neighbor at my left is a daycare center. :shocked: And you know what? the lady that owns the daycare center at my left is the mother of THE LADY WHO OWNS THE ONE AT MY RIGHT. And you know what? THEY EXCHANGE THEIR BABIES, LIKE THAT, WHEN THEY WANT TO. :shocked: They exchange the children in front of my house!! Like the mother comes, with a baby girl. The daughter arrives, with a little boy. AND THEY SWAP THE CHILDREN. wow. you have to be stupid. :bash:

whatever, those children always scream, at each side of my house. When I'm alone I put music so loud. Last summer I put the beatles album sgt pepper SO LOUD ahah I hope they heard it. This summer, be sure I'll put Mika.

REALLY LOUD.

The babies will probably like the Mika music and be quiet so they can listen to it

I'm probably a horrible neighbor too, as I open a window sometimes, put my laptop as close to it as possible and put Mika's music as loud as I can on for the whole street to listen!!! :naughty:

Well, someone needs to educate them, I've never heard them playing Mika!!! And that is serious blank in their music libraries!!! :naughty:

But I only dare to do it in a day time... :wink2:

... so I must be the world's most horrible car driver that can ever wait next to you at the traffic lights with ALL windows wide open in spite of air condition :biggrin2: Here, it's the educational intention, too. I only want the best for everybody, really. :thumb_yello: