Grace Kelly Played In Doctor Who Confidential!

Mikachu

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yep yep - not just you!

you should have seen me a minute ago, I saw LiCM commercial for the first time on Swedish television and the least thing you could say would be that I got excited :biggrin2::roftl:

Yeah and it's not only the looks - I get quite often : "HAHAHAHAH! That was a good one - you and listen to that.......wait??WHAT??? Are you serios that you actually listen to that guy???? You've gotta be kiddin' me..."

Yeah and it's not only the looks - I get quite often : "HAHAHAHAH! That was a good one - you and listen to that.......wait??WHAT??? Are you serios that you actually listen to that guy???? You've gotta be kiddin' me..."

yeah, i got that from a guy in my class but I started talking so much trying to convince him, and also I got upset so he decided to shut up

Errr... today I heard "Relax" in a German TV commercial for T-Mobile ... and what can I say? As a customer I am very very displeased with T-Mobile services, so I was rather kind of annoyed to notice Mika's song debased for that company :sneaky2: LOL