Which Mika song can you play?

Mika Owns Me

yeah flute sthe only instrument i can play...i can read music so im sure if i tried to learn wher ethe notes are on a piano i owul djust have to work on getting them memorized, but i would love to play mika

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that would be so cool if someone could play all of his songs with a flute! seriously... and I CAN'T find the chords for stuck in the middle. I'm really desperate.

I love your username, Mika Owns Me! :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know how to play any of his songs :sad: but I plan on trying to learn this summer. I especially want to learn Grace Kelly on the piano. And some parts on guitar, since my friend is going to teach me guitar this summer too. :naughty:

I don't know how to play any of his songs :sad: but I plan on trying to learn this summer. I especially want to learn Grace Kelly on the piano. And some parts on guitar, since my friend is going to teach me guitar this summer too. :naughty:

im taking guitar lessons again this summer too :) but im not sure what songs i want to learn yet. but definetly a mika song

hey thanks! I LOVE yours too... Fairy feller's masterstroke!! SUCH a good song!!!! Hey and this is cool you're gonna learn how to play guitar it rocks! :naughty: I wish I could play piano... I would play Grace Kelly ALL THE TIME.

I think I'll probably learn most of Mika's songs first when I learn guitar. My friend who's going to teach me played some stuff over the phone last night for me, and that got me inspired to learn. I think I should be able to figure out the piano on my own once I learn how to read sheet music. :naughty:

YOU STUPID PEOPLE.

ahah. That would be too good to be true... BEING IN THE SAME HOTEL AS MIKA. in the same car... and all. well.

:punk::biggrin2:

pleasei think its amazing when im in the same state as him, when hes within a 50 mile radius im over joyed