The sims 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm okay...crappy day, but things are a lot calmer now! thanks. :)

Aw, I'm sorry. I've had such a boring day...

I'm going to visit my college tomorrow with my roommate and we're going to check out our room and make a list of things that we need to get...I'm getting SO SO nervous. :blink:

Thanks..I'm just glad today is nearly over!

Aw, don't worry...you'll be just fine once you get there, I'm sure. Have you met your room mate yet? I hope she's a nice person! I'll save all my nightmare room mate stories for another day!

When does your semester begin? :)

Thanks..I'm just glad today is nearly over!

Aw, don't worry...you'll be just fine once you get there, I'm sure. Have you met your room mate yet? I hope she's a nice person! I'll save all my nightmare room mate stories for another day!

When does your semester begin? :)

Yes, I know my roommate from high school---We aren't close friends, but we know each other. My semester starts two weeks from today, but I start staying on campus a week from Friday.

Aw, dont be nervous!

Thanks. :)

I'm gonna go play the sims now.

HANNAH I MADE YOUR SIGN AND TOOK A PIC & EVEYRTHING, ILL SEND IT TO YOU TOMORROW!

Goodnight girls!

YAY! :) I am going to make yours tomorrow. :D Goodnight!

I guess I better go too...sorry I couldn't stay longer. :(

Have a nice night, Hannah & Nicka!

Goodnight! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

*resurrects thread*

Now that it's the Easter holidays and I have a brand new shiny XPS M1530, I've started up with the Simmage once again, and I'm doing the legacy challenge for the first time too! Playing The Sims 2 on my new laptop is a very different experience than playing it on my Inspiron 6000 was - it loads WAY faster (despite my oodles of custom content - I have almost 2GB worth!), the detail on everything (ie. clothes, makeup, household items etc.) is gorgeous, the mirrors actually reflect rather than showing a blue nothingness, and it actually displays shadows! This means that I be a very happy Sims 2 player :biggrin2:

So... who else has been Simming lately? Anyone?

Guest clementine del'hermuziere

I love Sims 2 ! It's fantastic !!! And also green people!! I have a Mika sims!!

And also green people!!

You mean PlantSims? They're cool, I like how you can get them to talk to trees to make the trees healthier XD~

Hey, everyone who's made a Mika Sim, why don't you post a pic? I wanna see the Simtastic Mikaness :biggrin2:

*resurrects thread*

Now that it's the Easter holidays and I have a brand new shiny XPS M1530, I've started up with the Simmage once again, and I'm doing the legacy challenge for the first time too! Playing The Sims 2 on my new laptop is a very different experience than playing it on my Inspiron 6000 was - it loads WAY faster (despite my oodles of custom content - I have almost 2GB worth!), the detail on everything (ie. clothes, makeup, household items etc.) is gorgeous, the mirrors actually reflect rather than showing a blue nothingness, and it actually displays shadows! This means that I be a very happy Sims 2 player :biggrin2:

So... who else has been Simming lately? Anyone?

Sims freak over here :naughty:

Dit you get the new expansion yet? Its called Free Time :thumb_yello:

I love it:wub2: