Grace Kelly was on a movie preview!!! (US)

soooo, i'm in the theatre today to see spidey 3 aaand, i'm watching the previews, and this one about these two guys who pretend to be gay- jessica biel and adam sandler are in it but i forget the title- but anyway, i hear GRACE KELLY playing on the preview and i'm like OMG!!! and i'm with my friend who isn't a big fan of mika but i was like freaking out. i was soo excited!

here in the US mika is just starting to get known, and so this was a big deal! i was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

This was mentioned quite a while ago, but it's nice to know the previews are in theatres now! =D

Next thing you know the preview will be on TV along with the song Grace Kelly tagging along.

Eek! I can't wait for even more people to become Mika fans! >_<

Ahh....I'm werid. lol.

does anyone happen to know the bame of this movie? (EDIT: Never mind, scratch that. Thank you CartoonKellyGreen.)

And to those of you who saw Spidey: Would you suggest i see it? Some friends and i are depabting whether or not to spend money on it. (EDIT: well, i think ill go see it: those few seconds of the trailer make it worth my $10!)

OMG! Hah, I would have been freaking out too. Just hearing about it has caused me to have absolutely no common sense! Rather than looking for the trailer online, I immediately thought to myself, WOW I really need to go to the movies so I can see it! ahaha

But yeah, it's superduperly exciting to hear Mika in public :wink2:

haha! you guys crack me up. well, i guess i was a little late to hear about this. but stiilllllll. way exciting.

whenever i see mika's commericial or video on tv or whatever, i'm just so proud of him! it's almost like he's my kid brother that i've been waiting to make his big break for years now. hahhaha.

to answer the spidey question: it's pretty cheesy! i was laughing at parts that weren't supposed to be funny because the dialouge could be *that* bad at times. still, it was enjoyable. action and whatnot was good, and it was amusing.

YES! my boyfriend took me to see "Blades of Glory" a few weeks back and as we were watching the previews, I sat there with my hand slipped in his. When that preview came on, and I heard Mika, I freaked and just about squeezed the circulation out of his hand! haha!! he was a good sport about it though, since he likes to see me get excited like that.

haha! you guys crack me up. well, i guess i was a little late to hear about this. but stiilllllll. way exciting.

whenever i see mika's commericial or video on tv or whatever, i'm just so proud of him! it's almost like he's my kid brother that i've been waiting to make his big break for years now. hahhaha.

THAT IS SO TRUE!! we are all so proud of our little Mika!! Everytime I hear it in public I'm like "HEY PEOPLE YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THIS FREAKING GUY HE'S SO FREAKING AWESOME HE'LL GET SO BIIIIG" ahah well. I always get excited when.. Mika is around :naughty:

Another exciting Mika music moment was Dr Who confidential yesterday (sat) when they used Grace Kelly as the soundtrack to show Dr Who Monsters - I could be Brown, I could be Blue etc etc (with matching coloured mosters! LOL)

Cathi