Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are both very welcome. It is CazGirl I really need to thank as she gave me the knowledge of uploading and sending pictures. I will keep on adding if I find anything new:thumb_yello:

You are both very welcome. It is CazGirl I really need to thank as she gave me the knowledge of uploading and sending pictures. I will keep on adding if I find anything new:thumb_yello:

lol! no problem JuJu :D

Now that I know how to upload pictures I have a load of magazine pics of Mika which haven't been put onto the forums so I will scan them in tomorrow and copy them into this thread, if that is o.k

Now that I know how to upload pictures I have a load of magazine pics of Mika which haven't been put onto the forums so I will scan them in tomorrow and copy them into this thread, if that is o.k

Julie, you are a darling! Yes, yes!!!!

The first one, I will scan a better version. It came from Heat magazine, which I will also scan. Crikey, I am going to be so busy.

In fact stuff it, I am going to do them now.

The first one, I will scan a better version. It came from Heat magazine, which I will also scan.

Thanks for that - you know the heat magazine, what did the front cover look like?(What's the main picture/headline) I can't find mine and I have a huge pile of them and it's taking ages to sort through the dates and stuff to find it.