Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

please, someone can explain how to post pics in the body of the message and not with th ebutton 'manage attachment' below???

thanks!

Use an image hosting site like ImageShack. When you upload the image, copy/paste the URL and add the image tags around it.

Eg.

YOURIMAGEURL

Hope that helped! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks Sou! I know you are a special person...

but i only keep my pics on my pc hard disk... it will be more work for me to use an image storing site...i'll think it over, maybe in the next days i'll do it.

bye, honey!

here you go robertina and leezy!

2-1.jpg

omg:mf_lustslow:

Look at that hair peeking from under his shirt, look at that perfect hair, those striking eyes, that perfect nose, those gorgeous lips....:wub2:

*boink --> fainted*:wub2:

omg:mf_lustslow:

Look at that hair peeking from under his shirt, look at that perfect hair, those striking eyes, that perfect nose, those gorgeous lips....:wub2:

*boink --> fainted*:wub2:

FTLOG, he has to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen:mf_lustslow:

here you go robertina and leezy!

2-1.jpg

I love that one too...I love every big picture of him...this is great! I have a whole huge-picture collection coming up in my computer thanks to you guys!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

The more you show that picture the more my heart is going into overdrive. It is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmikasmic :mf_lustslow:

Okay, so is it actually normal that my heart goes a bit faster when I see that pic?:boxed: i think i might need some serious help:boxed:

thanks Sou! I know you are a special person...

but i only keep my pics on my pc hard disk... it will be more work for me to use an image storing site...i'll think it over, maybe in the next days i'll do it.

bye, honey!

Aww, you're too kind :)

Well whenever you come up with a decision, and you need any help, I'm only a PM away :original: