mika in shorts?

*confused* ... somehow I really don't get this shorts hype :blink:

I prefer Mika with braces and in tight sweaty t-shirts :bleh:

but his legs are gorgeous!!! we just wanted to see what they looked like underneath those skinny jeans lol :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but his legs are gorgeous!!! we just wanted to see what they looked like underneath those skinny jeans lol :D

So the mystery's revealed now :wink2:

...and others are broght up at the same time, like 'OMG who is she?:blink: ' LOL

I think deek will have to repeat several times in the near future that the girl on the pic is just a friend - that could become a full time job LOL :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

sur_la_crete_de_la_vague.jpg

Is this good enough? It was posted by sunshine931 with an article here:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=158342&posted=1#post158342

I think I'm going to faint *smashes head against floor*

Nice picture, he's looking very evil :naughty: Like "Lets see how fast this baby can go!"

Oh didn't I tell you guys that she just goes out with him when the papparazzi's around and comes back home to me? Confuses the media, good plan, working out fine so far! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

rofl u kinda spilled the beans a bit here XDDDD

do you think that all the times we see mika pictured with someone that's not his sister or mum, that means that's his love interest..? they are just on a waterscooter, taking a ride. this is ridicolous. :thumbdown:

calls for WE DON'T CARE.

when I posted "she's lucky, even though I don't care who she is", I meant that she's lucky cause she takes a ride on the scooter with mika.

:boxed:

do you think that all the times we see mika pictured with someone that's not his sister or mum, that means that's his love interest..? they are just on a waterscooter, taking a ride. this is ridicolous. :thumbdown:

calls for WE DON'T CARE.

when I posted "she's lucky, even though I don't care who she is", I meant that she's lucky cause she takes a ride on the scooter with mika.

:boxed:

lol! we wont know who Mika is dating until he says so. until that day arrives we should just assume Mika is friends with anyone he's pictured with. Unless it's a family member obviously lol

exactly FRIENDS, not more. good idea, caz :wink2:

I support this! :mf_rosetinted:

precisely. Mika is ALLOWED to friends of any gender lol! We should stop jumping to conclusions. It's bad for our health LOL

They must be going out together , just have to be .. ohh well hes taken :naughty:

Nooo! I can't live if he's having a girlfrind :eek: and we all know, that boys and girls can't be friends! ... ... ... ... :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

EnFa: Nice picture, he's looking very evil Like "Lets see how fast this baby can go!"

I sooo agree haha that was my first thought :biggrin2::roftl:

Nice legs Mika!!! He's perfect the way he is :blush-anim-cl:

:mf_lustslow:

Nooo! I can't live if he's having a girlfrind :eek: and we all know, that boys and girls can't be friends! ... ... ... ... :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Wrong information, EnFa; as long as no chicken is involved, boys and girls CAN be friends... :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, guys... I am a little bit worried about how freaked out everyone gets whenever the possibility of Mika having a girlfriend (or dare we say a boyfriend? Or an aloe vera-friend, hah?) comes up. I mean, I understand everyone wanting to have their fantasies, but come now... eventually Mika will start dating someone, and hopefully this will be treated with respect and discretion on the part of the fans. It's not like we "own" him. And really, doesn't Mika deserve every type of love that he can get? :cool:

--Jack

Hey, guys... I am a little bit worried about how freaked out everyone gets whenever the possibility of Mika having a girlfriend (or dare we say a boyfriend? Or an aloe vera-friend, hah?) comes up. I mean, I understand everyone wanting to have their fantasies, but come now... eventually Mika will start dating someone, and hopefully this will be treated with respect and discretion on the part of the fans. It's not like we "own" him. And really, doesn't Mika deserve every type of love that he can get? :cool:

--Jack

I hope so too.. And I know that the good fans will be the ones who doesn't really care about, those who are dedicated to his music, not his willy :bleh: ! I bet he's going with the aloe-friend tho!