mika in shorts?

Yes Mika is very good looking and charismatic and full of charm etc. etc. But do you realise how skinny and tall he is? I don't think that he would look good at all in shorts...maybe Capri's and Bermuda shorts..then again maybe not!!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Mika is very good looking and charismatic and full of charm etc. etc. But do you realise how skinny and tall he is? I don't think that he would look good at all in shorts...maybe Capri's and Bermuda shorts..then again maybe not!!!

Yes, definitely not in those very short shorts like the ones footballers used to wear in the 80s.....noooo! Not even on Mika!:naughty:

I love how this picture is having an affect on everyone. Lol it's like when someone shoots a gun and everyone starts running around screaming. If everyone is going mental with a pic of his legs i wonder what we'll be like when there's pic of more than just a little skin :naughty:

I love how this picture is having an affect on everyone. Lol it's like when someone shoots a gun and everyone starts running around screaming. If everyone is going mental with a pic of his legs i wonder what we'll be like when there's pic of more than just a little skin :naughty:

everyone would be running around like headless chickens LOL

THAT IS LOLLIPOP GIRL!

What if they're... dating?

:shocked::D

Hee, Mika dating his own cartoon charecter :naughty:

*confused* ... somehow I really don't get this shorts hype :blink:

I prefer Mika with braces and in tight sweaty t-shirts :bleh:

I think me too. :blink:

i was looking at mika pics on here and then was like OMG i have never seen mika is shorts!! why mika? why? i want to see your georgeous legs! show me some skin!!!! if you have any mika pics in shorts pleease post them here! i wanna see his beautiful bare skinny legs!!!:biggrin2:

Is this what you are looking for???

post-1242-142983655941_thumb.jpg

AHHHH thanks everybody for posting that pic a bajillion times!!! his legs are surprisingly sexy!!!:wub2: i thought they were gonna be like this one kid that i nicknamed chickenlegs behind his back cus he was an xc runner that had suuper skinny legs and i had a crush on him.... and that was my secret code name to talk about him in public with my sister...o boy..too much information..haha but they are nicce and muscular but not like bulky...wow im sounding like an obsessed leg freak.... anyways got a question...y is he wearing gloves when hes driving a jet ski?

our last test in monday thank god, then regents...on my birthday! and 5 days after mika, do you see hoe everything in june revolves around mika and my birthday?

Mika came to NY to celebrate our bithdays. Well.. to celebrate mine. The 13th is closer to the 15th <3 His show is gunna be something like

happybirthday.jpg

(I already had this pic uploaded for some reason)

Mika came to NY to celebrate our bithdays. Well.. to celebrate mine. The 13th is closer to the 15th <3 His show is gunna be something like

happybirthday.jpg

(I already had this pic uploaded for some reason)

true, how can we stadn out as to its our birthdays?