mika in shorts?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see we gotta do something like that...original...but what ever we do xtinas gunna put us down for it ...who cares gah

Yeah but no one else on these forums know what you're talking about.

Anyways.. back to Mika!! Any chance he'll do a concert in shorts? =] The one in NY is indoors do prolly not here but theres a chance elsewhere I suppose.

Yeah but no one else on these forums know what you're talking about.

Anyways.. back to Mika!! Any chance he'll do a concert in shorts? =] The one in NY is indoors do prolly not here but theres a chance elsewhere I suppose.

okay, that's like the 2929123th reason he should come to where i live. i mean, it's so hot that of course mika would practically die of heat prostration if he didn't wear shorts! so there you go.

okay, that's like the 2929123th reason he should come to where i live. i mean, it's so hot that of course mika would practically die of heat prostration if he didn't wear shorts! so there you go.

I might have to take a plane to Texas! Thats where the president pretends to be from =] Must be a nice place.

NY gets pretty hot'n'humid. Expecially in the city so maybe he'll just have to preform in a speedo.

I might have to take a plane to Texas! Thats where the president pretends to be from =] Must be a nice place.

NY gets pretty hot'n'humid. Expecially in the city so maybe he'll just have to preform in a speedo.

:naughty: Yeah, he might just have to strip on stage..free Mika clothing handouts for the crowd!

OMG, I just had an idea! I should make him a pair of underwear! hah! He should remember then. The crazy girl that made me a pair of underwear!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yep, I'm pretty sure that would guarantee he'd remember you.

Hmm...what's Mika's favorite color? BESIDES GREY! He is going to have colorful underwear from now on!

I bet he'd appreciate some red ones. Or, better yet, you could make him an entire collection of underwear in all the colors of the rainbow! :cool: Tie em all up with a pretty little bow and voila, insta-present that will make sure Mika knows you as the "Underwear Girl." :wink2:

I really need to learn how to multi-quote, it's too complex for me apparantly. I quoted my own message! Okay here we go:

We can spell our words right for one thing. I'm really jealous of that guy who got a kiss cause of his "It's my birthday - Give me a kiss, Mika!" shirt

My friend's birthday is on the same day as the Chicago concert but she can't go. So I think I should make a shirt that says: "It's my friend's birthday today but she couldn't make so you can kiss me instead - especially you Mika." It's a little long but it could work. I can put some of it on the back.

I bet he'd appreciate some red ones. Or, better yet, you could make him an entire collection of underwear in all the colors of the rainbow! :cool: Tie em all up with a pretty little bow and voila, insta-present that will make sure Mika knows you as the "Underwear Girl." :wink2:

Definitely, I think I could live with being the underwear girl, better than nothing!

Oh, you bet! Good thing we've got that all planned out now. Now get to it :wink2: ahahaha

Problem is, I really can't sew! I made Dora the Explorer boxers in 7th grade but they fell apart, lol. Well, I got a month!

Problem is, I really can't sew! I made Dora the Explorer boxers in 7th grade but they fell apart, lol. Well, I got a month!

Actually, that could work to your advantage..say, if they fell apart (totally not going anywhere naughty with this one :naughty:) and Mika really loved them, he'd need some more..and then you'd have to keep in contact with him. :thumb_yello:

I really need to learn how to multi-quote, it's too complex for me apparantly. I quoted my own message! Okay here we go:

My friend's birthday is on the same day as the Chicago concert but she can't go. So I think I should make a shirt that says: "It's my friend's birthday today but she couldn't make so you can kiss me instead - especially you Mika." It's a little long but it could work. I can put some of it on the back.

That will probably be just as effective as me throwing my phone number on stage. :biggrin2:

We can spell our words right for one thing. I'm really jealous of that guy who got a kiss cause of his "It's my birthday - Give me a kiss, Mika!" shirt

WHAT? PLEASE DO EXPLAIN!

Well it's not my story but from what I remember.. some guy wore a shirt that said in big letters "Kiss me, Mika! It's my birthday!" and he gave him a kiss on the cheek!!!!

r u serious!!? omg thats it i'm buying myself a tshirt saying kiss me mika for f sake!! lol