capital advert

hotdlp

k i don't know if this has already been shown cos it's been around for a while but i finally found it on the internet and decided to put it up for everyone else to see.

it's the capital advert and if u look well it spells out mika. I remember passing this poster in a car and i was thinking omg i love mika so much i can see trains spelling out his name!! but then i noticed it said capital fm so i figured i weren't imagining things... phew

mikarailway.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k i don't know if this has already been shown cos it's been around for a while but i finally found it on the internet and decided to put it up for everyone else to see.

it's the capital advert and if u look well it spells out mika. I remember passing this poster in a car and i was thinking omg i love mika so much i can see trains spelling out his name!! but then i noticed it said capital fm so i figured i weren't imagining things... phew

mikarailway.jpg

OMG :blink:

• 7 months later...
that is way too cool! so i read the other thread...they ach do it on purpose :naughty: world domination has begun :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

wow i ain't seen this thread in a while :bleh:

yeeah.. well it did.. now it's gone.. but they do still have one at the station i go to everyday.. they prob took it off now :thumbdown: