2007 - Mika:"I steal all the toiletries from all the rooms I go into. I have bags....

Those complimentary soaps, shampoos, and conditioners I took em all. Bad habit I had to break because I never used them. It is funny though. I guess I'm not the only one. He's gonna wind up with all that crap and throw it out a year from know wondering why he ever took them.

oh i take and take and take an di never use it, i have 2 big ziplock bags of it in my room

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to really appreciate that he has moved "up" in the world now, and his attitude to it all seems good and healthy.

Yeah...i love that...it hasn't gotten to his head or anything like that...at least that's how it seems

you know, hotels want you to take that stuff. and it's not stealing...it's "re-locating"...we could even go as far as to call it "long term borrowing". that's all. personally, i find myself "re-locating" the pens and those little pads of paper with the hotel's logo on them. i've got quite the collection.

MIKA is actually quite a rebel....:roftl:

1. he steals shoes and stuff

2. toiletries!!!!!! *hehe*

i can imagine him sneaking into somewhere stealing all the soap!!! *hahaaaaa*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

he gets cuter by the day!!!!!!!:wub2:

this reminds me of the friends episode where ross steels all the stuff from the hotel and then in the end his bad pops open and everything falls on the floor :naughty:

I steal that stuff to.. And if there's any bible (etc) I allways flip it over and hide it.. Haha.. And I look under my bed for things... Nice Podcast!

I steal that stuff to.. And if there's any bible (etc) I allways flip it over and hide it.. Haha.. And I look under my bed for things... Nice Podcast!

Wish I could steal stuff but I always feel I am being watched so can't.....I am such a wimp

i think we all take toiletries from hotels...i know i do all the shampoos and soaps and sometimes a towel gets lost in my bag...i also like sugars...and biros and stationaries and....mhm actually this is bad....

i think we all take toiletries from hotels...i know i do all the shampoos and soaps and sometimes a towel gets lost in my bag...i also like sugars...and biros and stationaries and....mhm actually this is bad....

I must admit I do "borrow" envelopes from work, but that is it..I won't do it again. The guilt is too much

I do this all the time!!

when im in a hotel, i go all out, like that friend's episode, where the guys take the batteries out the remote and the lightbulbs....

When i was in Canada, i collected the shower caps out of all the hotels i went to..... Hilton, Sheraton etc. it was great!

I do this all the time!!

when im in a hotel, i go all out, like that friend's episode, where the guys take the batteries out the remote and the lightbulbs....

When i was in Canada, i collected the shower caps out of all the hotels i went to..... Hilton, Sheraton etc. it was great!

That was Ross...and I thought that was so funny. They even took the pine cones from the reception area:roftl:

Wish I could steal stuff but I always feel I am being watched so can't.....I am such a wimp

well, it's not stealing - the shampoos are meant for you! You have payed for them :naughty: