What do you do when you're sick?

lol i know this be random topic. but this currently applies to me, sitting here feeling flu-y.

usually i just slouch around like a bum for the whole day, consuming orange juice and feeling sorry for myself LOL XD

anyway, what do you guys do? =)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i think i fall into the catergorys of feeling sorry for myself, sleep, watch TV, and try everything possible to make myself feel better than i truely am. but what ever you do, don't break your arm- it really hurts, dont break your toes- that also really hurts, don't fall off a horse onto your back square on- i couldn't walk properly for days after, and what ever you do don't drop heavy boxes onto both feet at once!! and yeah i spose i am quite accident prone!! i get hurt so you guys don't have to !!! :thumb_yello: lol, hope you feel better soon hun

love mika muchly doodles

hunnyangel

hey, i think i fall into the catergorys of feeling sorry for myself, sleep, watch TV, and try everything possible to make myself feel better than i truely am. but what ever you do, don't break your arm- it really hurts, dont break your toes- that also really hurts, don't fall off a horse onto your back square on- i couldn't walk properly for days after, and what ever you do don't drop heavy boxes onto both feet at once!! and yeah i spose i am quite accident prone!! i get hurt so you guys don't have to !!! :thumb_yello: lol, hope you feel better soon hun

love mika muchly doodles

hunnyangel

HAHA wow wasn't planning on doing any of those painful things wow LOL

HAHA wow wasn't planning on doing any of those painful things wow LOL

lol do you think i planned to do any of those things??!! lol just be sure not to do it coz believe me it really does hurt!! lol

love mika muchly doodles

hunnyangel

when you are sick the best thing to do is sleep ALOT and drink orange juice and listen to your favourite radio station..

although if you have a sore throat i have been told to gargle with salt and vingar.....i have yet to test that theory out yet though :naughty:

hehe well im just recovering from a cold / flu thing but really what doesnt help with a sore throat is singing along to mika all the time :blink:

its painful YET you feel asif you have to do it you just cant help but sing along :shocked:

Hmmm. it depends how ill I am.

If I am severely ill, such as really bad girl cramps to the point where they are so painful i am sick, i curl up on the sofa. whoever is in the house brings down my pillow and my quilt and they put it on the sofa. I usually end up falling asleep...but when I wake up feeling a bit better, I usually just watch a classic Disney movie.

Always cheers me up :thumb_yello:

If you have a sore throat you should drink honey, lemon and ginger with hot water. Add a bit of sugar if you like. Really soothes it.

If you have a blocked up nose, eat curry. The heat from the food will unblock your nose.

And if your nose is running don't sniff it back up - the germs are coming out, don't draw them back in!

If you have a sore throat you should drink honey, lemon and ginger with hot water. Add a bit of sugar if you like. Really soothes it.

If you have a blocked up nose, eat curry. The heat from the food will unblock your nose.

And if your nose is running don't sniff it back up - the germs are coming out, don't draw them back in!

thats quiet a ermm lovely image ....dont sniff the germs back in :blink:

• 2 years later...
lol i know this be random topic. but this currently applies to me, sitting here feeling flu-y.

usually i just slouch around like a bum for the whole day, consuming orange juice and feeling sorry for myself LOL XD

anyway, what do you guys do? =)

i tend to drink tuns and tuns of water

it helps to flush uot the toxins in the body