Found

bee

Triplettes2.jpg

aristocats.gif

soo, two favourites... just slightly off topic....:bleh::naughty:

stupid question, but has there been only one 'Aristocats' film made (the one from 1970) or another more recent one??

only one as far as i know...i love that movie!!! from what movie is the pic on top...the Triplettes??? never seen it is it any gud?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you recognize it, then there's only one version I guess .

Turns out it was the last film Walt Disney personally approved before he died in 1966 (the film was still in 'early production') *

*good ol' google :biggrin2:

Well if you recognize it, then there's only one version I guess .

Turns out it was the last film Walt Disney personally approved before he died in 1966 (the film was still in 'early production') *

*good ol' google :biggrin2:

i did not know that! interesting...yeah...one of my all time fav's...i love those older cartoon movies

the artwork is so wonderful!

whats it about, ive never seen it before

:naughty: I know you have issues with wiki right now (rightfully so.... I hope I'm not confusing you with someone else's view *:blush-anim-cl: ) but I'll direct you there ... I think they would explain it much better than I could ... also (because I'm an ass) and I don't want to accidentaly read the spoiler before I see it again ....:doh::blush-anim-cl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Triplettes_de_Belleville

*tell me if I am please

I'm glad to know my memories better than I thought! (all that lurking ... can't help but remember somethin')

I'm still guilty of using it .... like for looking up the difference between pigeons and doves !:roftl: ..... none really btw.

I'm ashamed to say, I never saw the 'Aristocats' :blush-anim-cl: .... definitely on my to-do list ......:fisch::bleh:

I remember that The Triplets of Bellville (Bellville Rendez-Vous) was another film he mentioned loving :bleh:

Really think you should see it, lovely :wub2:

:shocked: wtf?!?!? i'm sure he must have been joking there!

although, maybe he means no one asked him for a date... and i must say, i wouldn't either, i'd be much too shy! i'd be too scared of a rejection (which would be very likely...) - he's just too hot!! but if he asked me, i'd say yes any time! :biggrin2:

... and who wouldnt say "yes" I wonder! :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

I ADORE YOU MIKA!!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME?? I assure you no one here would reject you. And that's not because you are famous, it's because you are so nice and have such a great sense of humor. But, above all, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SEXYYYY!!! I love you!! :wub2: