Sophie Ellis Bextor on MIKA

Lollipop

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so relevant, but the term 'friend' is often used so liberally , who's to know how well aquainted they really are. How would one of his sisters answer if the same questions were put to them and if they were in the position to know anything? :blink:

Not so relevant, but the term 'friend' is often used so liberally , who's to know how well aquainted they really are. How would one of his sisters answer if the same questions were put to them and if they were in the position to know anything? :blink:

i dont get what your saying...what questions??

Yes, I agree.

You know, though I'm glad of this, I'm surprised that someone that knew him, like someone from university, etc, at one time or knows him hasn't leaked anything.

I know we're going to get into the 'it's his business' argument again, but I have said before that I would find it strangely attractive if he was bi-sexual. :mf_lustslow:

Same here. Why is that? :blink:

i dont get what your saying...what questions??

Oh sorry, I just meant when the magazine asked Sophie if Mika should answer questions about his sexuality ,and if it's even fair to ask? And Sophie answered that he was entitled to not talk about it (his sexuality) and then she went on to almost suggest that the answer was obviously in his lyrics.(!)

The magazine also refers to Mika as her friend.

I was wondering if a 'friend' or even close associate would imply so much in an answer if Mika has already made clear what he would not discuss publicly.

Oh sorry, I just meant when the magazine asked Sophie if Mika should answer questions about his sexuality ,and if it's even fair to ask? And Sophie answered that he was entitled to not talk about it (his sexuality) and then she went on to almost suggest that the answer was obviously in his lyrics.(!)

I was wondering if a 'friend' or even close associate would imply so much in an answer if Mika has already made clear what he would not discuss publicly.

good observation!! your smart!! =)

Mika has said himself that the answer is in his lyrics :mf_rosetinted: It just wasn't really in that line I expected to find it :blink:

Mika has said himself that the answer is in his lyrics :mf_rosetinted: It just wasn't really in that line I expected to find it :blink:

:roftl: I think I remember lurking over those conversations. And I think he's a little more creative then Sophie maybe:wink2:

I think that whoever was doing that article took it the wrong way. Mika wouldn't just blatently say that. I think that Mika was referring to him not being afraid to deal with the sexual taboos, not that he was coming out with his sexuality in Billy Brown.

See, the whole lyrics thing...that doesn't say anything. He was just saying that he COULD be like these people in order to get people to like him, style/music wise. It's nothing about sexuality.

*crowns Hannah queen of the world*

Thank you! You took the words right out of my mouth! :biggrin2:

i wonder if he put subliminal messages in the music...and that if we played it backwards, the secret would be revealed!!! that would be cool....very cool.

You should totally go and listen to some of Schock's stuff! :D

I think that whoever was doing that article took it the wrong way. Mika wouldn't just blatently say that. I think that Mika was referring to him not being afraid to deal with the sexual taboos, not that he was coming out with his sexuality in Billy Brown.

Absolutely, but it was nevertheless put up in the news as if he had said the truth is in the lyrics somewhere, so I guess Sophie was just looking for it :roftl:

i wonder if he put subliminal messages in the music...and that if we played it backwards, the secret would be revealed!!! that would be cool....very cool.

showthread.php?t=3062

I guess this type of conversation is NEEDED once and a while... No matter what you say, it had been a while since noboday had talked about "it", and someone adds something, and everybody's back in the conversation, until someone says the inevitable "WE DON'T CARE" :mf_rosetinted: As you know, i definitely think we can discuss "it"...

Please, go on :biggrin2: