How did we get to be Mika fans?

mickileeisme

I didn't expect to be a fan of Mika's...

But his music video starting playing in Malaysia sometime around March?

And my dad kept making fun of him! He said he sings like that coz his pants are so tight..

It got me so mad! I'd be like "back off!" He's hotter than you!

Then I took a proper look at Grace Kelly. OMG! His curls! His height! His skinniness!!

I was hooked...

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just converted my cousin into liking Mika. She actually thought he was a (insert bad word) but I gave her a copy of LICM which she listened to, as we are going to see him at Shepherd's Bush tomorrow and now she likes him. She text me to say the whole album is "fun" and wanted to dance to it:roftl:

Oh goodness, i cant remmember lol

I think i heard Grace-kelly a few times since it was catchy etc

So neway one day i was on AOL and there was a pic of MIKA.

He looks HOT so i clicked on it and realised that he was the singer

[ I was looking for the singer so i could download the song ]

So i read the article

and it was about how MIKA was bullied and how the song reflects on that aswel as him insulting the companies etc.

It got me intrested and i read more and more articles i went on his site

and then somewhere along the line i found this fanclub somewhere i cant remmebr lol

But yeh

Overall. This forumn is great and I'm a PROUD MIKA FAN.x

09.03.2007 I was whatching someting called "først og sist" on a Norwgian TvChannel.. And there he was, talking about his life and singing grace kelly! I fell in love! And the next day I downloaded his album (bought it when it came to Norway ).. Since that day I have just listen to him ,nothing else:p Until today actually!:D

I NEVER get tired of him! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Well....Okay, so the first I ever heard of Mika was on Perez Hilton's website but I didn't pay much attention (whoops, hey?) He kept posting pics of Mika and I never listened to the songs, I just scrolled right on by *gasp* thinking "Okay, enough already". I didn't trust Perez's taste (I mean, after all, he LOVES Paris Hilton, how can he be relied upon to like decent music?).

Then one day, my friend (who does not like Mika, I think she's crazy) asked if I'd heard this song about this guy wanting to be like Freddy Mercury and all these different colors. I had actually seen the commercial for Mika's CD but they are so short, I never got a good listen (or a good look for that matter:blush-anim-cl: ). I downloaded the song, couldn't believe I had passed Mika by and the rest is history. I made my sister buy me his CD for my birthday (I'm a student, I had no money) and had to wait 3 whole weeks before I could actually listen to it. I had downloaded all the songs from Limewire *ahem, sorry* so I didn't have to worry about going into withdrawal. Then one day, searching the internet for anything and everything Mika, I came upon the MFC and haven't looked back.

Whew, quite a lot of babbling, sorry about that. I honestly don't think I will ever get sick of Life In Cartoon Motion. It hasn't left my stereo or my iPod since!!