Yep. It's happened to me now.

born4mika

I have done it so many times lol I will be at our local theme park and like freak out! haha When it's time to "KA-CHINNNNGA!!!" i have jumped and pumped my fist in the air...i am pretty sure I scared several small childern lol jk. When ever I hear the songs or hear someone talking about him or his music i go off and just like start talking non-stop. It has actually got a few people into his music lol I am surprised I havent annoyed them away. I like the idea of a little club as well! If we start one count me in!

Hehe..you scared them?Haha....and Same here...with the talking non-stop part,when someone even says His name. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe..you scared them?Haha....and Same here...with the talking non-stop part,when someone even says His name. :D

Lol I dont think I really scared them but I got some nasty looks which made me blush pretty bad haha. :bleh:

LOL!!!

me and my friend were walking down the streets to the mall and we were listening to Lollipop in my cell and we were like jumping and singing on top of our lungs HAHAHA

and then we saw this group of teenage boys who pretends to be cool n all[puh-leeease]......they looked so weirdly at us XD eheh XDDDD

Unfortunately, I still haven't heard Mika on the local radio yet *sigh*

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........

I WATCHED GRACE KELLY FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TV TODAY!!!!!!!! I jumped up and down like there was no tomorrow...I even took a pictures of my TV to document the first time I watched GK on TV...yeah, I'm crazy, I know :D

mikavh12av0.jpgmikavh1mw8.jpg

mikavh13sk7.jpg

lol!!! :naughty: I just had to laugh when i read that sou!! bless u even took pics thats so sweet i would've done the same thing if they didn't always play mika :D

Its a relief to see I'm not the only one.. thank goodness.

Does anyone have ideas for a name for our little 'club?' I'm not very creative I'm afraid.. and i"ve racked my brain trying to think of one.:boxed:

Please post ideas for names!!! :thumb_yello:

Brace yourselves...........

When in a large goup of people, listening to them talk about the molecular structure of a solid/potential liquid, saying EXACTLY the same thing over and over again, one after the other, I started writing MIKA on my hand!

I got out, about 2 minutes later, a complete stranger who was sitting next to me, came up, saw my hand and said: "Did you get bored?"

I looked down and felt a bit embarrassed because my hand looked something like this...

MIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKAMIKA

There is a dutebox in the square, I noticed my old singing teacher was handaling the microphones and went up to say hi.

But as soon as I got to her, she thrusted a microphone into my hand and pushed my into the middle and announced to my great dismay, "And now, Khayla will sing Grace Kelly by MIKA!"

To this day, I still get called the Grace Kelly girl!

And finally..

I went to my friend's office and got talking to her boss and just happened to mention that I had brought LICM with me, and that Mika was like... raindrops on roses and wiskers on kittensetc etc etc...... but I still made a fool of myself because when she said, "Oh he IS quite the prittyboy, put 'em on!"

At this, I proceded to jump up and down, clap my hands wildly and I may have even put in a little "YAY MIKA!!!"

omg! this is definately me! like the other day at the mall when i heard Stuck in the Middle and the lady to "control myself" or when i started crying at the grocery store when i first saw Mika in a magazine... yeah. that's me :]

OK - I haven't done that one yet - I've not cried seeing Mika in a magazine..maybe that's because Estonian magazines don't have him in them quite that often :thumbdown:

Well, that's thread absolutely for me! I'm taking my mp3 with me everytime I go somewhere. And when I hear Mika I walk down the street and open my mouth ^^ People look at me very weird, but, who cares. I try sometimes to control myself, but it's very hard. :D

The incident in the garage must have been very embarrassing. I can just imagine the expression on your face when the technician was standing there holding your car keys, and listening to you singing along to Love Today.

Betty Boo go for it!!!! We'll all the same in here.

yesterday i was at a party and they had sirius radio on and a comercial came on for mika and i flippe dout and started screaming OMG MIKA MIKA MIKA ON THE RADIO. and everyone kinda stared at me.

Ooohw.. I can absolutely join this... :roftl: :roftl:

If you don't mind...:blush-anim-cl:

I was with my mum in the bridalshop to fit my dress and then they played Grace Kelly over there!!!:biggrin2:

So... I had my first dance with Mika...:wub2:

(and my mum...:blink: )

I've heard Stuck in the Middle in one store, and I halted suddenly and told my friend, "AHHHHHH GAHHHHH asd;oqkweroej IT'S MIKA!!!!!" She gave me this look: :blink:

Then I yelled out, "I love Express!!! (the store I was in)" When I was done browsing for clothes, I had to stay in the store until the song was over. :P

Everytime i hear Mika i have to dance, and last time in the gym i had to go home and then i heard Grace Kelly.... Painfull moment cuz i didn't want to leave, but i had to go home anyway XD And in the bus yesterday i was sitting nest to my sis and i was listening to Mika on my Ipod... I think she pushed me more then 100 times saying that i was singing very loud:roftl:

Everytime i hear Mika i have to dance, and last time in the gym i had to go home and then i heard Grace Kelly.... Painfull moment cuz i didn't want to leave, but i had to go home anyway XD And in the bus yesterday i was sitting nest to my sis and i was listening to Mika on my Ipod... I think she pushed me more then 100 times saying that i was singing very loud:roftl:

Happens to me all the time, I use these really big headphones that block out all outside noise.

And I was singing and singing at school without noticing how loud I was...

It wasn't till my phone rang that the song paused momentarily then I realized how loud I was...

EVERYONE was looking at me :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha, i was dying yesterday: i've sung almost mika's whole album together with my mum and my sisters and a lyrics site (not for me, i know the lines :mf_rosetinted::bleh: ) and it was sooooo funny! We were all singing extreme loud and when we were finished, i almost couldn't talk anymore XD

I´m so in this club. I always strat grinning when i hear him in public places and turn bright red:biggrin2: :blush-anim-cl: I am a really shy person, especially in school. The other day though when i was in school i heard Grace Kelly and as usual i started grinning and turing red. I just couldn´t control myself.... Then i did my usual KACHINGAAAA!!! movement in the end and after that i noticed that everyone around was looking at my. My frind was so embarrassed over me:roftl:

I join the club! At school, I behave quite strangely anyway, especially when I'm with my friend who is a Mika fan as well, so nobody might notice the difference. But I listen to Mika all day on my mp3 player and I always smile and sing along and kind of dance, so I get some weird looks :biggrin2: Or in the middle of the lesson one of us makes that noise Mika makes at the beginning of HipsDon't Lie and it totally cracks us up...

The most embarassing thing so far is singing while driving a motorscooter, which I always do :roftl: