Yep. It's happened to me now.

born4mika

i've had a Mika occurance recently.

i was at the mall walking across the parking lot when this car drove by and i heard "love today" really loud coming through it's rolled down windows, so i jumped up and down and shouted "YAY MIKA!!" waving my arms around. the driver gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. it was so funny and i embraced all of my friends.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had a Mika occurance recently.

i was at the mall walking across the parking lot when this car drove by and i heard "love today" really loud coming through it's rolled down windows, so i jumped up and down and shouted "YAY MIKA!!" waving my arms around. the driver gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. it was so funny and i embraced all of my friends.

That's so cool. I seriously think that I'm the only person within a 25 mile radius besides my immediate family that listens to Mika. Which is sad. The only thing that people listen to here is southern rock and country, basically.

That's so cool. I seriously think that I'm the only person within a 25 mile radius besides my immediate family that listens to Mika. Which is sad. The only thing that people listen to here is southern rock and country, basically.

that's so unfortunate!

yeah except for a couple of my friends i'm alone in it.

all of the other kids at my school like to listen to music that screams at you!

it's scary i just don't see how people like listening to it!

but anytime i go anywhere with friends it's always country ALWAYS and i just gritt my teeth and bare it, it's awful.

I have to admit one day I was at Best Buy and Grace Kelly came on and I did this little thing where I kinda stopped flipping through the cd's abruptly and looked all excited...thankfully no one saw me or else they would've thought I was loony. :roftl:

oh gosh thats horrible, everyone here loves rap and hip-hop, and im not a huge fan

I've Started Dancing, Singing, Running Around Telling Everyone, "It's MIKA! It's MIKA!" Lol.. Everyday At School I Dance Like Him, Talk In His Accent. Talk About Him.. Obsessed? That's Just A Part Of Life With MIKA.

So Ja, I'm Going To Further It Even More, And Soon, I Might Buy Some Red Braces. hehe. Anyways, I've Done It. People Stare. I Just Keep Doing.

Embarrassment Rocks.

Keep On Embarassing Yourselves, MIKA fan Clubbers!

Schock:thumb_yello:

It happened to me today...My dad went to the post office and I waited in the car, listening to LICM and I sort of lost control over myself and I just started to sing My Interpretation. It's not that someone heard me but I forgot that I wasn't alone in that parking lot and a guy in the car next to ours just stared at me. It was just so funny and I started to laugh like crazy, not to mention that I was alone in the car so it really looked stupid. But I don't care.:mf_rosetinted: It was so much fun...When my dad came he told me that the music was so loud that everyone in the post office heard it. I just hope they liked it.:biggrin2:

I hereby propose that we start a new 'club' if you will, for all us girls and guys that have publically embarrassed themselves because of Mika.

If anyone likes the idea, just post your comment (and a name for the members- I can't think of one :thumbdown:) and we can start an official thread for all us red faced fans.

Looking forward to some feedback :thumb_yello:

born4mika

Haha I've done it!!

AT MY SCHOOL PROM/LEAVERS BALL!! :naughty:

They played Grace Kelly and I jumped up and screamed at the top of my voice, then starting dancing Mika-style in the middle of the dancefloor.

The funny thing was, because I'm normally so shy and everything... EVERYBODY turned and watched! :blush-anim-cl: I didn't care though haha. :biggrin2:

It was well worth it though. AND I went and requested more Mika at the end, but the DJ said he only had Grace Kelly. He put it on again anyway lol, just as I was walking out the door to go home, so I grabbed my mate and dragged her back in to dance, even though most people had already gone!!

Twas a funny night! :naughty:

It happened to me today...My dad went to the post office and I waited in the car, listening to LICM and I sort of lost control over myself and I just started to sing My Interpretation. It's not that someone heard me but I forgot that I wasn't alone in that parking lot and a guy in the car next to ours just stared at me. It was just so funny and I started to laugh like crazy, not to mention that I was alone in the car so it really looked stupid. But I don't care.:mf_rosetinted: It was so much fun...When my dad came he told me that the music was so loud that everyone in the post office heard it. I just hope they liked it.:biggrin2:

Haha...LOL!D

haha yesterday i was going to go see pirates with that pink sock, and we were laying on my front lawn taning and i had my ipod speakers on and of course it was mika playing, but she got up and started to dance and i live on a main road hahah, i dint see anyone look at her, but im sure someone got a good laugh, oh and then when we were waiting to see pirtaes(this isnt aboiut mika) she had a pirate hat and eye patch and a sword and she kept saying arrr to the poeple that walked by, we got some dirty looks.

haha yesterday i was going to go see pirates with that pink sock, and we were laying on my front lawn taning and i had my ipod speakers on and of course it was mika playing, but she got up and started to dance and i live on a main road hahah, i dint see anyone look at her, but im sure someone got a good laugh, oh and then when we were waiting to see pirtaes(this isnt aboiut mika) she had a pirate hat and eye patch and a sword and she kept saying arrr to the poeple that walked by, we got some dirty looks.

LMAO!! :naughty:

Im off to see pirates next week I might do that lol. :biggrin2:

haha it was soooo good, idk why it was released a day early but i enjoyed it, me an dthat pink sock got there 2 hours early hahaha they made a line outside just for us

Aghhh that reminds me! This morning I was walking to class before school started and I heard someone talking about the end of Pirates and I pretty much wanted to cry!! I can't believe that in a split second they ruined the movie for me :thumbdown: Maybe that wasn't what really happened though. UGH. I'm still so mad. I should've gone and seen it w/everyone else last night. I should've known everyone would be talking about it today :tears: