Look-alikes Thread!

Zsina

Do you think you know/saw someone who looks like Mika?

-who looks like someone else?

This thread is not only for Mika look-alikes but for all His realives look-alikes and for anyone who you think looks like someone else.

But coz its the mikafanclub preferably post Mika related look-alikes.:D

I'll start it.

Mika's Dad:

C429186.jpg

Falvio Briatore (from Formula 1,Team Renault)

1160990605.jpg

20043217505.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sometimes - just sometimes Mika looks a little like someone I know from university - must be something about the mouth-part, I couldn't figure it out properly yet... :blink:

ahahaa:) that made me laugh :D

Figure out then! :D

edit: and take a picture of Him! :D

Well, funnily enough, I think the actor Dan Stevens looks a bit like Mika. He was in the tv adaptation of The Line of Beauty which was televised on BBC 1 last year. I will post a pic to see if it is not just me.

omg zsina, it's true! how funny! :naughty:

I went recently to a job interview and there was this guy sitting next to me, looking a lot like me and like mika, a lot younger than me.. I tried not to stare at him but it was hard.. LOL he must have thought "oh no, an oldling maniac"... teeeheeeeeee.....:naughty:

As I was waiting in the queue before HMV performance, there was this guy that came and looked a lot like MIKA.... he wasn't as tall or as handsome, but there was a lot of similarity - hair, body type....

So the security guard took him to the side and said some thing like "Hey, everybody, if Mika doesn't turn up today, we have a substitute!!!" Poor guy, he went red with embarrassment.... :roftl: :roftl:

ahahaa:) that made me laugh :D

Figure out then! :D

edit: and take a picture of Him! :D

[ATTACH]1640[/ATTACH]

I don't get it any bigger :roftl:

and... well, maybe it's only me who sees that.

For a detailed comparison I'd have to have Mika here :naughty:

EDIT:

[ATTACH]1639[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1640[/ATTACH]

well - maybe no... or only in some situations...:bleh:

has anyone noticed there is a guy out of star wars who looks like mika! i only noticed when some of the cast came the the comic fest here in new zealand (armagedon) i have a photo somewhere too! ill have to find out his name

sometimes - just sometimes Mika looks a little like someone I know from university - must be something about the mouth-part, I couldn't figure it out properly yet... :blink:

Same here! There's this very tall and good looking guy I often see during classes...the only thing is that he's got very short hair, and greenish eyes...but he so looks like Mika :mf_lustslow:

I was thinking about this the other day! Insane.

But for some reason, I think Sendhil Ramamurthy, who plays Dr. Mohinder Suresh on NBC's Heroes, looks like an Indian version on Mika. :P Maybe I'm crazy

OHHH you're not crazy!! i thought the same at first :P

OHHH you're not crazy!! i thought the same at first :P

Haha, nice to know I'm not unconsciously taking crazy pills :). I was watching it last night and in once scene, I swear on my cat's pajama that he was wearing an outfit similar to one Mika wore in a photoshoot :blink:

[ATTACH]1672[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1674[/ATTACH]

how about these

uhm...on the really first one I thought that is Mika....weird...but crazy and funny!haha thanks for posting!