Mika's Phone - Slide or Flip???

curly

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

Glad somebody started this thread because I was worried I'd come off as a crazed lunatic if I started it. :naughty:

MIKA'S PHONE (well one of the 5 that he uses)....

Is a Nokia 5300 XpressMusic.

Glad you asked how I found out. :)

I've spotted it :das:

mikaphonebx7.jpg

At Coachella (that's Sivan's arm btw :wink2:)

mikaphone2xl1.jpg

Gramercy

i think this is the free phone he got......coz that phone is CHEAP here...i think you can get it for 1 kr here O_O XDD

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

Glad somebody started this thread because I was worried I'd come off as a crazed lunatic if I started it. :naughty:

mikaphonebx7.jpg

mikaphone2xl1.jpg

Gramercy

:shocked:

I HAVE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, i was scouring through the Coachella pics and i noticed something very odd. In one pic Mika's phone looks like a slide... but then on another it looks like a flip????

Take a look:

18ep1as3.jpg

22wd7vi7.jpg

HE IS EATING ICE CREAM --- HOW SWEET !

Right, i was scouring through the Coachella pics and i noticed something very odd. In one pic Mika's phone looks like a slide... but then on another it looks like a flip????

Take a look:

18ep1as3.jpg

22wd7vi7.jpg

He looks really good in the pictures.... Really relaxed and fresh....

He didn't even realise he was being photographed, poor guy.... no privacy for him anymore....

the first is a nokia 6280 and the second is a motorola KRZR

(sorry my boyf works in a mobile phone shop!...if its wrong blame him...but he said it is def them??!!....)(i dunno personally?)

the one in the other pics is either a sony walkman one or a new samsung....(again he helped me!)

.....x

I want them. And I want his ice lolly. Even though it is half eaten already. Or just because it is... :naughty: Did you notice he bites instead of sucking - that's interesting:naughty:

you naughty!:naughty: well, i have the same thoughts! LOL :blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty: :naughty:

What is that blue thing on his arm? Is it a watch? I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time. Like, where's the face of it?

I think it fell off :roftl: I might be broken, but he still wears it cuz he likes it that way...:roftl:

Oh, dear!

• 1 month later...
My phone:

phone.jpg

:wub2:

:shocked: lol look at mine...we have the same wallpaper!!! i think this is the one he has in the first pic....i love blue, but when i bought mine, they had this colour. i'm sooo excited cause it looks like the same one in the first pic (and i had mine b4 i saw mika's...we hav tons in common now :))

post-3969-142983662087_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983662104_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983662123_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983662142_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983662405_thumb.jpg

:shocked: lol look at mine...we have the same wallpaper!!! i think this is the one he has in the first pic....i love blue, but when i bought mine, they had this colour. i'm sooo excited cause it looks like the same one in the first pic (and i had mine b4 i saw mika's...we hav tons in common now :))

this is my screensaver!!! lol!

post-3969-142983662425_thumb.jpg

I want them. And I want his ice lolly. Even though it is half eaten already. Or just because it is... :naughty: Did you notice he bites instead of sucking - that's interesting:naughty:

ok I was about to tell the poter he/she is a perv :lmao:

then I saw who had written it! :lmao: :lmao:

pervtastic my dear :lol3:

p.s: I`m a biter too :punk:

ok I was about to tell the poter he/she is a perv :lmao:

then I saw who had written it! :lmao: :lmao:

pervtastic my dear :lol3:

p.s: I`m a biter too :punk:

OH MY GOD! You've got me AGAIN! I thought about this thread today BUT I never would have thought it would get bumped up again....:biggrin2:

LOL

Who was it actually that gave me the title 'professional pervo'? Was it you, Ioana? Are you psychic? You couldn't have known about these old posts of mine...:naughty: LOL....

OH MY GOD! You've got me AGAIN! I thought about this thread today BUT I never would have thought it would get bumped up again....:biggrin2:

LOL

Who was it actually that gave me the title 'professional pervo'? Was it you, Ioana? Are you psychic? You couldn't have known about these old posts of mine...:naughty: LOL....

your sidekick pervo mamma knows it all :roftl: :roftl:

I belive so,it was I who recognized your pervo potential :lmao:

your sidekick pervo mamma knows it all :roftl: :roftl:

I belive so,it was I who recognized your pervo potential :lmao:

Hehe, LOL :biggrin2: You know, you shouldn't encourage me on this. I'm actually a good girl....yeah...mostly....Haha!

I so hope that our master never gets the time to read this.... go on tour Mika, go jetskiing in Italy, visit the zoo, whatever, but DON'T read the forums! :biggrin2: You won't recover from that :naughty:

Hehe, LOL :biggrin2: You know, you shouldn't encourage me on this. I'm actually a good girl....yeah...mostly....Haha!

I so hope that our master never gets the time to read this.... go on tour Mika, go jetskiing in Italy, visit the zoo, whatever, but DON'T read the forums! :biggrin2: You won't recover from that :naughty:

I`m gonna post my answer in the perv thread so that he can read it there if he dose :lol3:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

mikaphonebx7.jpg

At Coachella (that's Sivan's arm btw)

mikaphone2xl1.jpg

Gramercy

oooohhhhh ive got that phone!!! :D

mikaphonennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

mikaphonebx7.jpg

mikaphone2xl1.jpg

Gramercy

OH WOW!

NO WAY, IVE GOT THAT PHONE, ITS A NOKIA MUSIC PHONE!

IVE GOT THE SAME PHONE AS MIKA!

• 4 years later...

hi!

well, I know that this thread started a lot of years ago .... but does anybody has a photo of Mika with his iPhone ?

.. I know that I saw a video of Mika showing his phone and hehe it was funny cuz he has a lot of little things hangin of it and he said that all those little things always crushed his face when he answers his phone =P .... i can't find that video either >.<

.. meanhwile, we have a photo of his iPad =P

IMG_0684.JPG

OMG that iPad looks so little on his hands!! ... in my hands would look like a huge TV :teehee: