Dances with veggies?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not veggie, but i eat like it the majority of the time. I'll eat chicken and turkey, but not ham or beef- i just don't like it, it's gross. veggies are healthier and yummier:) and you feel better after eating them rather than after you eat meat. YAY VEGGIES!:thumb_yello:

you know there is meat in gummy bears right?:roftl: Hypocrits.

what i had no idea!:shocked::blink:

I'm not veggie, but i eat like it the majority of the time. I'll eat chicken and turkey, but not ham or beef- i just don't like it, it's gross. veggies are healthier and yummier:) and you feel better after eating them rather than after you eat meat. YAY VEGGIES!:thumb_yello:

yayy i'm a bit like you!:biggrin2:

honestly? My veg friend was eating them and i was like "you do know what gelatin is right?" i swear she was about to throw up

I double check every time I buy something that looks like it might contain gelatine. if I'm not sure I just don't eat it...

I feel for your friend, my worst nightmares are always about being forced to eat meat or eat some without knowing :boxed:

I double check every time I buy something that looks like it might contain gelatine. if I'm not sure I just don't eat it...

I feel for your friend, my worst nightmares are always about being forced to eat meat or eat some without knowing :boxed:

Yeah it's more her religion than her choice though...it's awful, she wants meat so bad :roftl:

yayy i'm a bit like you!:biggrin2:

wah hoo:)

Yea, if i go over to a friends house and they make dinner for just me and it has ham or beef in it, i'll eat it, but i'd really rather not, and all my good friends know now to make it for me.

I'd probably rather cook myself anyways:)

wah hoo:)

Yea, if i go over to a friends house and they make dinner for just me and it has ham or beef in it, i'll eat it, but i'd really rather not, and all my good friends know now to make it for me.

I'd probably rather cook myself anyways:)

Yes same here.. except i'm more of a carb person (which also explains why i'm a 'fat bottomed girl').. i'm also a sucky cook:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

Yes same here.. except i'm more of a carb person (which also explains why i'm a 'fat bottomed girl').. i'm also a sucky cook:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

see thats what's strange about my, the only carbs i like are noodles- i love noodlles. but i'm very picky about bread, unless its really good bread, i usually take as much of it as i can off. But i saw somewhere that carbs can actually help you to lose weight? i dunno if its true, if so then that sucks for me lol. I do like to cook though!

see thats what's strange about my, the only carbs i like are noodles- i love noodlles. but i'm very picky about bread, unless its really good bread, i usually take as much of it as i can off. But i saw somewhere that carbs can actually help you to lose weight? i dunno if its true, if so then that sucks for me lol. I do like to cook though!

i love noodles as well :wub2: wow that would be so cool! i'm not particularly large but it would still be cool.. i'm pretty sure veggies are good for that as well:naughty: i wish i could cook. i'm too lazy to learn:mf_rosetinted:

i love noodles as well :wub2: wow that would be so cool! i'm not particularly large but it would still be cool.. i'm pretty sure veggies are good for that as well:naughty: i wish i could cook. i'm too lazy to learn:mf_rosetinted:

i'm was too stubborn to admit that i couldn't cook so i went and taught myself, i do that with a lot of things. Too much damn pride lol.

i'm was too stubborn to admit that i couldn't cook so i went and taught myself, i do that with a lot of things. Too much damn pride lol.

:lol3: that's a very good thing actually! i just give up sometimes - well at least when it's not really bothering me.. i keep procrastinating.. so yes i hope that one day i'd wake up and have the ability to cook very well!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I'm not a veggie or a big meat eater, I have a veggie mate who is often ill (she has 2 teenage kids and both are not big meat eater but not veggies, neither is her hubby), and I know of quite a few veggies who are always ill so I guess they have little idea how to do it healthily even though they have been doing it for years n years.

I can't decide if man is supposed to eat meat or not, but a lot of animals and insects eat each other... so it can't be morally wrong, just because humans have the ability to feel guilt etc doesn't mean that its wrong cos it's a way of survival for a lot of animals etc, so if this is gods doing then it's how he wants it to be.

I find the way man treats another human being more disturbing as they know that humans feel and have intelligence etc.

Not to say I am all for man being cruel to animals as that can be downright disgraceful and shameful also.

I just think there are better ways for some things to be done I guess. If I wanted to I think I could easily become a veggie as i can live without meat easily and eat alternatives, but I don't have such a big issue with the whole thing but I also believe it's a matter of choice and we all have things we won't or cant do that others have no problems with. For instance I might be able to eat meat but there is NO WAY I could ever cheat on a person I love, or allow a person to cheat on the person HE loves with me..it's a no go area simple as lol.

(I think I wandered off topic but I know what I was getting at lol).

I'm a veggie, too. :)

cool! I didn't know that :punk:

I'm not a veggie or a big meat eater, I have a veggie mate who is often ill (she has 2 teenage kids and both are not big meat eater but not veggies, neither is her hubby), and I know of quite a few veggies who are always ill so I guess they have little idea how to do it healthily even though they have been doing it for years n years.

I haven't eaten any meet in 8 years now and I'm almost never sick *touches wood*

:lol3: that's a very good thing actually! i just give up sometimes - well at least when it's not really bothering me.. i keep procrastinating.. so yes i hope that one day i'd wake up and have the ability to cook very well!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

it comes in handy sometimes, i suppose, but most of hte time i bet it drives others up the wall lol:naughty:

Good luck learning to cook! http://www.foodnetwork.com has some good stuff check it out lol.

lots of healthy dishes and veggie dishes jumbled up in there as well.

it comes in handy sometimes, i suppose, but most of hte time i bet it drives others up the wall lol:naughty:

Good luck learning to cook! http://www.foodnetwork.com has some good stuff check it out lol.

lots of healthy dishes and veggie dishes jumbled up in there as well.

haha probably!:naughty: excuse my randomness but what's your star sign? and is your name Lauralai?

ooh i'll check it out! yes i'll need the luck.. i'll let you know if any proper progress actually takes place:bleh:

haha probably!:naughty: excuse my randomness but what's your star sign? and is your name Lauralai?

ooh i'll check it out! yes i'll need the luck.. i'll let you know if any proper progress actually takes place:bleh:

lol, it's okay, i'm a bit random myself.

My birth name is Laura, but i go by Lauralai, i don't really care that much though lol.

My star sign? like birthday kind? My birthday is October 20, so i think that makes me a Libra, yeah?:biggrin2:

haha, yes keep me posted! (its best to cook yummy things when you're first starting, as an incentive of course!)