Mika In "more" Magazine - Uk

CazGirl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PAH!

It's like celebrities can't be human anymore!

But, it's still a cute Mika picture nevertheless...whether he's sweating or not...:wub2:

mikasweatej3.jpg

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO EVIL .... HE IS JUST A HUMANBEING

I definitely wouldn't either lol!

this place must be such a good confidence builder for him. I mean, he's said that hardly anyone wants to date him!

LOL, totally different story here. We'd all date him even if he was covered in sweat LOL

Mika we'll take you as your are! You're perfect to us <333

yep thats true!!!! i meen i wouldnt care if some dodgy magazine put a picture of...um....him fleming or something gross like that coz no matter what he does he cant loose his gorgeousness!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

I hate it when magazines print stuff like this...

So Mika sweats...don't we all...? And sweaty pits doesn't mean he isn't wearing deodorant...

lol see, most people liked to see pics of celebs just being normal.

so here's a picture of Mika being normal.

And the magazines say it as if sweating is shocking and scandalous.

PAH! Silly things!!

Although they are very entertaining when bored lol! And for avoiding talking to a stranger on the bus who wants to talk about Lassie's puppies....*long story...*

lol see, most people liked to see pics of celebs just being normal.

so here's a picture of Mika being normal.

And the magazines say it as if sweating is shocking and scandalous.

PAH! Silly things!!

Although they are very entertaining when bored lol! And for avoiding talking to a stranger on the bus who wants to talk about Lassie's puppies....*long story...*

:roftl: :roftl: I guess it's like the "Celebrities Without Makeup" photos that are always put in magazines. Very insignificant things, but entertaining all the same.

I hate it when magazines print stuff like this...

So Mika sweats...don't we all...? And sweaty pits doesn't mean he isn't wearing deodorant...

EXACTLY!!! Antiperspirant, deodorant...TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

PAH!

It's like celebrities can't be human anymore!

But, it's still a cute Mika picture nevertheless...whether he's sweating or not...

:wub2:

mikasweatej3.jpg

Oh my god! I cannot believe they are doing this.

This was at HMV, and if they cared to take pictures of most people in the area of the stage we all would have looked like this.

Mika was on stage under really hot lights and the crowd were packed in like sardines, on what was one of the warmest days in the month, EVERYONE was sweating, I had put on two lots of Sure that day because it was so warm, but I was still sweating like a pig. I fact I was worried that when I went to get my record signed, I might not smell too good.

I see pictures like this in lots of magazines, and it gets on my nerves. They are still human beings and sweat like the rest of us. It doesn't matter if they wear anti persperant, if it's really hot, they're gonna sweat.

Oh my god! I cannot believe they are doing this.

This was at HMV, and if they cared to take pictures of most people in the area of the stage we all would have looked like this.

Mika was on stage under really hot lights and the crowd were packed in like sardines, on what was one of the warmest days in the month, EVERYONE was sweating, I had put on two lots of Sure that day because it was so warm, but I was still sweating like a pig. I fact I was worried that when I went to get my record signed, I might not smell too good.

I see pictures like this in lots of magazines, and it gets on my nerves. They are still human beings and sweat like the rest of us. It doesn't matter if they wear anti persperant, if it's really hot, they're gonna sweat.

yeah I know. silly magazines. Oh well, at least it fills up the pages...:sneaky2:

:fisch: Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought

*wtf does the bloodhound gang in my head --> get out of here NOW!*

LOL, I'm so silly today ...:blink:

:roftl: :roftl: that song also was the first that came into my head when reading this thread :doh:

It's so odd how people have these "non-human" thoughts about celebrities. I remember when I was about eight, I always wondered if celebrities did normal things like go to the bathroom... :roftl:

hahaha so did i! i used to think they were robots because they did everything so well LMFAO ROFL

:roftl: :roftl: that song also was the first that came into my head when reading this thread :doh:

funny enough I have this song in my ear since this afternoon when I was posting the same pic as here (on page 2) in the Captions thread :naughty:

What kind of coincident is that?:shocked:

Oh and I sweat...eerr swear that I have NOTHING to do with the more mag:mf_rosetinted:

funny enough I have this song in my ear since this afternoon when I was posting the same pic as here (on page 2) in the Captions thread :naughty:

What kind of coincident is that?:shocked:

:roftl: must've been a terribly long day :boxed::roftl: Okay I'm actually listening to the song now, annoyed me that I couldn't remember the rest of it :doh:

:roftl: must've been a terribly long day :boxed: Okay I'm actually listening to the song now, annoyed me that I couldn't remember the rest of it :doh:

LOL, honestly, can a day have enough hours when you're just gazing at pics like those...

IMG_1400.jpg

:naughty: the more sweat, the better :thumb_yello::bleh:

LOL, honestly, can a day have enough hours when you're just gazing at pics like those...

IMG_1400.jpg

Mika actually does look very sexy sweaty.

Hahaha...insert dirty thoughts? XD

okay dont rofl! that would be bad. ^_^;;

IMG_1400.jpg

Gonna create the official sweat thread then? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: