Mika In "more" Magazine - Uk

CazGirl

And if he hadn't worked up a sweat, they'd have printed about how he wore a pink shirt and pranced around so as not to sweat, saying he was a poof and not at all masculine...YADDA YADDA YADDA.

Mika, you are just right.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ay-ai-ai.....*OMG MIKAS SWEATING THATS GROSS* ITS NOT NORMAL AHH*!!! psscchh like we've never seen anyone sweat before! i sweat, u sweat, mika sweats, we ALL sweat YYAAYY!!!!YAY SWEATING!! i hate how people act like celebs arent human!!! ay-ai-ai.

ay-ai-ai.....*OMG MIKAS SWEATING THATS GROSS* ITS NOT NORMAL AHH*!!! psscchh like we've never seen anyone sweat before! i sweat, u sweat, mika sweats, we ALL sweat YYAAYY!!!!YAY SWEATING!! i hate how people act like celebs arent human!!! ay-ai-ai.

exactly lol even the QUEEN bloody sweats!

*gross image gross image gross image gross image...*

Oh, that is a hottie!!!!

P.S. I thought it's only me that is weird enough to have A THING about this picture *blushes*:wub2: :wub2:

No, it's not! :roftl:

I haven't found out about the multi quoting either, sorry. :blink:

SWEAT!!! on MmmmmMIKA? holy cow let me at him, by George those pheromones are good n HOT, I have NEVER in all my days seen a guy wear sweat as well as that, I reckon that sweat is what we will ALL be wearing next season, he makes it look so goddam sexy. Lucky beads of sweat being so close to MmmMIKA, life just aint fair at times, what I would give to be a bead of Mmmmikas sweat. Errrr do you think I went too far just then lmao.

But hey y'all get the picture eh? :toot:

Lets :nuke: the mag pfft!!

SWEAT!!! on MmmmmMIKA? holy cow let me at him, by George those pheromones are good n HOT, I have NEVER in all my days seen a guy wear sweat as well as that, I reckon that sweat is what we will ALL be wearing next season, he makes it look so goddam sexy. Lucky beads of sweat being so close to MmmMIKA, life just aint fair at times, what I would give to be a bead of Mmmmikas sweat. Errrr do you think I went too far just then lmao.

But hey y'all get the picture eh? :toot:

Lets :nuke: the mag pfft!!

LOL Vivienne you are rather hilarious! XDD

hahahaha....PEREZ WOULD LOVE THIS SHOT...LOLOLOLO, Brenda my dear do u agree

OH!!! the Queen was here in the states yesterday...HOPE BUSH DIDN'T SCARE THE POOR WOMEN TO MUCH!

NAH I think he just annoyed her by suggesting she was over 200 years old.

Mika's sweating? I thought that God isn't sweating, but, you never know. No, joke. But I just think, that they have nothing to write about so are looking for celebs who are sweating. I don't care, right now I'm glad that I'm not living in USA :P

Thank you CazGirl for posting this thread. I never normally buy More, I always borrow my friends but went out especially to buy that copy. That picture was beautiful

lol! even WITH the sweat. Mika can't do ANYTHING wrong :D