Article on Le Matin Online

wow :mf_lustslow: I actually didn't think he could get anymore sexy but this picture has just PROVED ME WRONG!! *holds herself so she doesn't fall to the floor*

And of all times i'm in italy he decides to go there NOW!? now when i have bloody school grrrr :sneaky2:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, thanks SO much!! awwww...the girls who wanted to see mika in shorts, well, I'll post a redirect to here.

omg, in italy! *checks map* long from here. noooo.. ;) like I had a chance.. :naughty:

well, i am happy he's having some good time, you lucky lollipop girl, or whoever you are.. :wink2:

moved to NYC..? dropped europe..? :shocked: pls, tell me this is not true... :boxed:

I don't know what it is - maybe just a passing fit of moral :bleh: - but I feel slightly uneasy looking at pics like those. I mean generally all Mika pics that are taken when he is not aware of being photographed. The whole papparazzi thing...

See, he had just a few days off to relax and spend time with his friends and he really deserved that after that marathon of gigs/promo/interviews during the last few weeks.

I just don't think that all suits the Mikattitude of keeping private life private... oh, I dunno. I really don't want to ham as some sort of 'upholder of moral standards' here, but I personally would not like the thought of being haunted by photographers and press in general ALL the time...

And I don't think that his friends (especially his female friends) are keen on being shown on snapshots like those - they are not in need of that after all :bleh:

Well, I've just been thinking (what happenes from time to time)

Oh, and Sunshine, this is in NO way meant as a criticism on posting the article and the pic - it was official anyway :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes, the paparazzi thing is always a problematic topic. some celeb love and seek press' attentions, some escape it.

generally for ex. I don't post pics of kids taken by paparazzi: NOT the mika case o.c., i more referred to my websites. one of the guys I have the website about has a child. so paparazzi pics yes, but to a certain extent: no pics of him kissing his gf and stuff for ex. and no pics whatsoever of the child.

but it's truly a difficult topic, I agree.

well, as I posted in another thread, I'm absolutely phobic of sharks and open sea too. I'd never ever bath from a boat in deep sea for ex., but I think I could face waterscooter (or whatever it's called), if it's not too far from coast. not that I am able to drive it, never tried anyway.

Thanks a LOT, Sunshine!!!

lots of new information - although I don't think either, that he has permanently moved to NY.... as you already mentioned, he said in another interview that he will always keep London as his homebase...

aaand - slowly but surely I tend to think that Mika has made up his often quoted 'terrible fear of water' during one of the boring "I was born in 1983 in Beirut....and wrote Grace Kelly because...." interviews LOL :roftl:

I've read in a German interview that he said he was quite good at waterskiing....

and now that pic here perplexed me a little again...

Mika, Mika.... does that mean your water fear and the spoon orchestra of Cheswick have something in common...? :roftl:

No, just kidding, did he actually ever SAY that water-thing or has it always been just the FISH in the water he didn't appreciate too much...:wink2:

Woooow that's about half an hour by car from where I live!!! Damn!! I don't have the car today...and must go to classes until 5 o' clock....If I had a crazy friend who would come with me, I guess I'd go...but all alone, it would just be too stalking him :bleh:

Woooow that's about half an hour by car from where I live!!! Damn!! I don't have the car today...and must go to classes until 5 o' clock....If I had a crazy friend who would come with me, I guess I'd go...but all alone, it would just be too stalking him :bleh:

LOL :roftl:

and in the next upcoming radio interview:

'Mika, tell us, did you have any groupie activities recently?'

Mika: 'Oh yes indeed, when I spent some days in Italy, there was Martincy, she was even skipping school and abstracted a car just to come around...' :wink2:

wait a minute. WAIT. HE IS IN PORTOFINO??? IN ITALY???????? OMG.

And of course he has a gig on friday not in italy, of course.

what??? if i was you i'd skip my class without thinking one more time and turning around every single mm of portofino looking for him!!:naughty: well, htat may sound quite obsessive, but i swear i'm not dangerous!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I don't know what it is - maybe just a passing fit of moral :bleh: - but I feel slightly uneasy looking at pics like those. I mean generally all Mika pics that are taken when he is not aware of being photographed. The whole papparazzi thing...

See, he had just a few days off to relax and spend time with his friends and he really deserved that after that marathon of gigs/promo/interviews during the last few weeks.

I just don't think that all suits the Mikattitude of keeping private life private... oh, I dunno. I really don't want to ham as some sort of 'upholder of moral standards' here, but I personally would not like the thought of being haunted by photographers and press in general ALL the time...

And I don't think that his friends (especially his female friends) are keen on being shown on snapshots like those - they are not in need of that after all :bleh:

Well, I've just been thinking (what happenes from time to time)

Oh, and Sunshine, this is in NO way meant as a criticism on posting the article and the pic - it was official anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly what I was thinking! No privacy for him anymore....

Exactly what I was thinking! No privacy for him anymore....

i agree :thumbdown: . There are more and more rumors about his private life. I'm really happy to know all those things about him but i feel really uncomfortable with it.

That's a friend from Westminster.

Welcome Deek!

I am guessing the reason you know who this photo is...maybe you are also a friend from Westminster?? Or an "inner circle" person??:cool:

Or maybe it is just that Lollipop girl is in fact a friend from Westminster and we didn't know....the plot thickens...

Anyway, they look like they are enjoying the break. Terrible to be hounded everywhere by paparazzi, but that's fame for you!!

And quite a few breathless girls on here will be so thrilled to finally see HIS LEGS!! :wink2: *picks up one passed out MFCer after another*

...It's sad he has chosen a holiday in Portofino...an italian vip's old-fashioned location...anyway, a vip location, full of rich yachtes and villas :boxed: I prefered a place of relax and wellness for him...or a place of fun...

Yeah, between this and the flickr photos of his sisters that were linked in that previous thread, it's getting somewhat worriesome about how much of private life he has left... no wonder he refuses to talk about some things to the press. We know an alarming amount of information on him already.

GRRR! Don't get me started on the paps, I hate them!

I much prefer the pics we take of Mika as he is much more aware of them, especially the one of fans taken with him, were he is posing with them, that way he is more in control, he can say yes or no, whereas with the paps he doesn't get that choice.

If he is on holiday with friends, then he should be left alone to enjoy himself.