WE DON'T CARE banner and my space page

avoca

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rosie, will you add Esperia' s images to wedon'tcare myspace? i think they're fab!!!

i love this thread more and more, avoca, i'm proud to be yr friend. i think mika feels so protected here...

straight or gay we love him either way - WE DON'T CARE

No offence! But don't you think this is effecting the exact opposite of what was originally intended? I just think that slogan kinda reduces Mika to his sexual life by focusing on that question instead of just excluding the topic from discussion...

Only my interpretation...not to be taken personally...:wink2:

Is this the slogan? Shall I add this to the extended network banner?

Could anyone help me with writing a short bit about what 'We don't care :mf_rosetinted: ' is about? I'm not to sure what to say

oh, I don't think the slogan would be the case.. just WE DON'T CARE. do you think? maybe the slogan is a bit graphic..? dunno.. :wink2:

we can think it over as to what's all about..

I posted a little bulletin to my "friends" on my space, where I said his sexuality and private life are private until he decides he wants to share it with the rest of the world. we love him for who he is and for being himself and we don't care about anything else.

maybe it can be said better than this. :biggrin2:

oh, I don't think the slogan would be the case.. just WE DON'T CARE. do you think? maybe the slogan is a bit graphic..? dunno.. :wink2:

we can think it over as to what's all about..

I posted a little bulletin to my "friends" on my space, where I said his sexuality and private life are private until he decides he wants to share it with the rest of the world. we love him for who he is and for being himself and we don't care about anything else.

maybe it can be said better than this. :biggrin2:

Thanks Avoca, added the banner. :)

Hehe, silly coincidence... I open this thread and at the same moment there is this John Legend song on the radio: 'We Just Don't Care'. :naughty:

I like the blue banner. :biggrin2:

really..?? :naughty: *fakes surprise*

blue's the colour of love :mf_rosetinted:

rosie lou, thanks to YOU for doing the page! it was a great idea! :thumb_yello:

martine, just copy and paste the code for the banner on your EDIT my profile page if ya want I can pass onto you the code via pm..

it's grand!! yesss the rainbow back! looks grand!! :thumb_yello:

but it's not necessary signed by ME... :blush-anim-cl: it's a collective idea... you may put MFC WE DOn'T CARE as signature..? :blush-anim-cl: