Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

"Relax

Take it eeeaaaasy

For there is nothing that we can do"

Damn right. Nothing I can do.

BUT I CANT STOP STRESSING.

I CANT. I REALLY CANT.

IM HAVING SOME MAJOR PANIC ATTACKAGE HERE!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Relax

Take it eeeaaaasy

For there is nothing that we can do"

Damn right. Nothing I can do.

BUT I CANT STOP STRESSING.

I CANT. I REALLY CANT.

IM HAVING SOME MAJOR PANIC ATTACKAGE HERE!

I have an idea. Go to your bathroom and turn on the cold water.. Go under it with your clothes on, and then eat a whole lot of icecubes! After that you should walk a few times around your house... :bleh:

*hands caz a paper bag...breathe girl breathe*

im sure you must be a winning entry dont panic about it ....just be happy in the knowledge MIKA has / will be watching your video hehehe

how can i get MIKA mail if he dosnt have my personal email soo....mabe it is a myspace message!!!!!

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need to go to the loo but i cant im too exited!!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink::roll1::woot_jump::insane:

No. The people who got the email are the ones who are signed up to receive a newsletter from MikaSounds, because I looked in my hotmail account and there it was.

i got that email too thinking that they were showing the winners but then i read again and it said winning entries? so maybe they actually just meant entries full stop not actual winners, and anyway they did say they'd contact via myspace mail or summin?

but yeah in the meantime just relax, take it easy...

i got that email too thinking that they were showing the winners but then i read again and it said winning entries? so maybe they actually just meant entries full stop not actual winners, and anyway they did say they'd contact via myspace mail or summin?

but yeah in the meantime just relax, take it easy...

"You will be contacted via MySpace" is what it says. Not necessarily by MySpace mail. Maybe they'll find out in a new blog or something, the same time as everyone else does. You don't give Mika and address or something so they can send you tickets - that's why you have to turn up in your outfit. They only give you entry if you dress up like you did in your picture/video so they know who you are

Yeah, and go say thanks to your parents, for living in England!

WHYYY???? englands boring and its got CRAPPPYY weather!!!!! u should thank your parents u dont live here!!! well i suppose its okay when things like this competition happen but...yeh:shocked:

"You will be contacted via MySpace" is what it says. Not necessarily by MySpace mail. Maybe they'll find out in a new blog or something, the same time as everyone else does. You don't give Mika and address or something so they can send you tickets - that's why you have to turn up in your outfit. They only give you entry if you dress up like you did in your picture/video so they know who you are

thats the bit im crapping myself about if i win!!! the one i wanna go to is a university one soo...yeh ...turning up in a wacky outfit....AHHHHHHH!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh im sure everyone who entered has such a high chance of winning :thumb_yello:

But i dont know why you are all worrying about emails and such i would be sat panicing about the fact Mika is watching your videos hehehe

patience and the mails will come :thumb_yello:

thats the bit im crapping myself about if i win!!! the one i wanna go to is a university one soo...yeh ...turning up in a wacky outfit....AHHHHHHH!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink:

I WANNA GO TO SHEPHERDS BUSH. FANCY WALKING AROUND LONDON IN MY DOZY OUTFIT?!?!?

rofl!!

im glad i didnt enter now i dont cope well with stresss :naughty:

hang in there you people that entered :thumb_yello:

i feel like i should be an old woman who's experienced something traumatic and should be rocking backwards and forwards on her rocking chair

I WANNA GO TO SHEPHERDS BUSH. FANCY WALKING AROUND LONDON IN MY DOZY OUTFIT?!?!?

rofl!!

I WANNA GO TO LEEDS!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT LEEDS IS LIKE AT NIGHT!!!?????? PUT IT THIS WAY... IF I DONT POST ANYTHING UP HERE AGAIN ...IVE BEEN KILLED!!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl:

OMG IM SOOOOOOO PANACKING!!!! *faints*:shocked::boxed:

I WANNA GO TO LEEDS!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT LEEDS IS LIKE AT NIGHT!!!?????? PUT IT THIS WAY... IF I DONT POST ANYTHING UP HERE AGAIN ...IVE BEEN KILLED!!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl:

OMG IM SOOOOOOO PANACKING!!!! *faints*:shocked::boxed:

leeds cant be worse than london surely LOL

lauren dont worry we will protect you in leeds :naughty:

you know the more you both wait for emails / posts the longer it will seem :boxed:

i know but ive really got nothing else to do LOL