Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out a piece of paper and draw / be creative and vent your stress onto the paper :biggrin2:

its what i would do :thumb_yello:

ALL THAT WOULD BE ON THE PAPER IS.....AHHHH MIKA COMPETITION...AHHHHH OK... I THINK IM DYING!!!!! YOUR ALL INVITED TO MY FUNERAL!!!! R.I.P :blink: :blink: :blink:

ALL THAT WOULD BE ON THE PAPER IS.....AHHHH MIKA COMPETITION...AHHHHH OK... I THINK IM DYING!!!!! YOUR ALL INVITED TO MY FUNERAL!!!! R.I.P :blink: :blink: :blink:

whatever you do dont go and die from the stress that would just defeat the whole purpose of entering the competition :naughty:

ROFL I LOVE THAT END BIT! XDDDD

made me giggle!

OHHHH YEH IT IS AT NIGHT ....TRUST ME!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

LMAO I have to agree. Leeds is pretty bad....

Aaah imagine walking round in my costume... I'd look even more stupid than I did legging it through the city centre at 7 in the morning to get to the McFly signing (which was full up by the time i got there =/ )

I wish they would hurry up and announce the winners! Not that I'm gonna win cos mine was rubbish haha!

Good luck everyone else here that entered!! :thumb_yello:

x x x

I CANT GIGGLE AT THE MOMENT....ONLY MY FINGERS ARE WORKING THE REST OF ME HAS FROZEN WITH STRESS!!!!:blink: :blink:

hahaha! ur funny when stressed! XDD

sorry.

but seriously guys.

SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY

...I dont know where im going with this.

LMAO I have to agree. Leeds is pretty bad....

Aaah imagine walking round in my costume... I'd look even more stupid than I did legging it through the city centre at 7 in the morning to get to the McFly signing (which was full up by the time i got there =/ )

I wish they would hurry up and announce the winners! Not that I'm gonna win cos mine was rubbish haha!

Good luck everyone else here that entered!! :thumb_yello:

x x x

WELL THERE IS 5 WINNERS PER GIG I THINK!!! SOOOOO IF U WIN AND I WIN I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yes i thought no one entered for Glasgow :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

looks like i was right

i lived up there for a year and i wouldnt walk out in anything that made me stick out from the crowd :naughty:

its scary :boxed:

WELL THERE IS 5 WINNERS PER GIG I THINK!!! SOOOOO IF U WIN AND I WIN I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Haha yeah thatd be so cool!

Hard to miss each other in fancy dress lmao.

Was your costume the one with the stripey socks/cat/lots of other random stuff? lol

x x x

hahaha! ur funny when stressed! XDD

sorry.

but seriously guys.

SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY

...I dont know where im going with this.

NIETHER DO I!!!! IM NOT GOING TO GET A WINK OF SLEEP TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!:blink: :blink:

yes i thought no one entered for Glasgow :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

looks like i was right

i lived up there for a year and i wouldnt walk out in anything that made me stick out from the crowd :naughty:

its scary :boxed:

Wish i lived in Glasgow, guarenteed win!!! I wouldn't care if i had to walk through dark scary streets in fancy dress lol.

Come on everyone stay positive

POSITIVE thoughts people :thumb_yello:

i cant think positive.

IN TIMES LIKE THIS U HAVE TO THINK NEGATIVE

WHY??

BECAUSE. IF U GET YOUR HOPES UP, AND U LOSE, UR CRUSHED! WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST, AND U LOSE, YOU WONT BE AS DISAPPOINTED...WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST AND U WIN THE JOY IS EVEN MORE JOYFUL! AND IF U GET UR HOPES UP AND WIN THE EXCITEMENT WONT BE AS GREAT!

i cant think positive.

WHY??

BECAUSE. IF U GET YOUR HOPES UP, AND U LOSE, UR CRUSHED! WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST, AND U LOSE, YOU WONT BE AS DISAPPOINTED...WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST AND U WIN THE JOY IS EVEN MORE JOYFUL! AND IF U GET UR HOPES UP AND WIN THE EXCITEMENT WONT BE AS GREAT!

Good point :thumb_yello:

Haha yeah thatd be so cool!

Hard to miss each other in fancy dress lmao.

Was your costume the one with the stripey socks/cat/lots of other random stuff? lol

x x x

YUP!!!!! VERY RANDOM!!!!! JEEZE... MIKA WILL BEABLE TO SEE US FROM A MILE!!!! IM GOING TO TRY AND GET TO THE FRONT IF I WIN AND IVE GOT MASSES OF GLOWSTICKS!!!!:roftl::blink: :blink:

i cant think positive.

WHY??

I see your point Caz...but seriously Your entry was Great i dont knopw why you wouldnt win :blink:

i cant think positive.

WHY??

IVE BEEN TRYING TO THINK NEGATIVE ALL DAY ... BUT THEN...END UP CRYING!!!! *hehe* COME ON PEOPLE ....THINK NEGATIVE!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :roftl:

YUP!!!!! VERY RANDOM!!!!! JEEZE... MIKA WILL BEABLE TO SEE US FROM A MILE!!!! IM GOING TO TRY AND GET TO THE FRONT IF I WIN AND IVE GOT MASSES OF GLOWSTICKS!!!!:roftl::blink: :blink:

LMAO LAUREN HAVE YOU SEEN MY OUTFIT?!?!?! XDDDD

WE'D DEFINITELY STICK OUT FROM THE CROWD!

I see your point Caz...but seriously Your entry was Great i dont knopw why you wouldnt win :blink:

dont get my hopes up PLEASE dont get my hopes up i mean i know you mean well but i cant see myself going omg i want to cry i want to cry i want to cry i want to cry even though blackwildkitty and i both dreamt i won the competition roflroflroflrofl