Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else surprised at the low amount of entrys??

Yeas extremely surprised :blink:

thats why i said it wouldnt surprise me if everyone who took the time to enter got tickets

sigghh

but everyone wants to think negatively :boxed:

LMAO LAUREN HAVE YOU SEEN MY OUTFIT?!?!?! XDDDD

WE'D DEFINITELY STICK OUT FROM THE CROWD!

YEH.....FOR SOME REASON YOUR ENTERY REMINDS ME OF A CHRISTMAS TREE...ALL BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL!!!!:newyear: *HEHE*:roftl:

yeah i was actually. and i was surprised at how many people didnt really put in a lot of effort! which is why I am panicking - I do not wish to lose to some idiot!

YEAH! I am - thought there would be loads!!!!!!!! There really aren't that many aren't there? I feel left out on here! boo hoo!!!! Somebody talk to me!!!!!!! lol! x:wink2:

Yeas extremely surprised :blink:

thats why i said it wouldnt surprise me if everyone who took the time to enter got tickets

Ooh that would be ace!

Wouldn't suprise me either really, but I'm not gonna get my hope up lol (aah the negativeness strikes again!!) :blink:

OMG YEH I AM:shocked: ....I THINK PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT TO MAKE A ARSE OF THEMESELF AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR LOADS OF PEOPLE AND MIKA TO SEE!!!! IM USUALLY(not always) SHY...SO I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO ENTER IT!!!!! *HEHE*:roftl: :roftl:

PFFFFT IM NOT AFRAID TO MAKE AN ARSE OF MYSELF I DO IT IN EVERDAY LIFE, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME LMFAO

Oh God guys

I have seriously got the heeby jeebys!

YEAH! I am - thought there would be loads!!!!!!!! There really aren't that many aren't there? I feel left out on here! boo hoo!!!! Somebody talk to me!!!!!!! lol! x:wink2:

hiya!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: soz we are just very stressed at the moment *hehe*

OMG YEH I AM:shocked: ....I THINK PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT TO MAKE A ARSE OF THEMESELF AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR LOADS OF PEOPLE AND MIKA TO SEE!!!! IM USUALLY(not always) SHY...SO I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO ENTER IT!!!!! *HEHE*:roftl: :roftl:

Lol same!! I'm like mega shy although you wouldnt guess cos i look like a right tart in my picture LMAO the dress was too short for my liking :blink:

ANYTHING to get a chance to see Mika though, hey? Lol

everyone is stressing out INDEED!!!

everyone needs to breathhheeee

:naughty:

i cant

i cant i cant i cant i cant

but thank god ur here. You're like, the only sane one here!

PFFFFT IM NOT AFRAID TO MAKE AN ARSE OF MYSELF I DO IT IN EVERDAY LIFE, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME LMFAO

Oh God guys

I have seriously got the heeby jeebys!

yeh is suppose i do too!!! *hehe*

Bexxy you are right MIKA is just too nice to turn down enterys!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i cant think positive.

IN TIMES LIKE THIS U HAVE TO THINK NEGATIVE

WHY??

BECAUSE. IF U GET YOUR HOPES UP, AND U LOSE, UR CRUSHED! WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST, AND U LOSE, YOU WONT BE AS DISAPPOINTED...WHEREAS IF U THINK THE WORST AND U WIN THE JOY IS EVEN MORE JOYFUL! AND IF U GET UR HOPES UP AND WIN THE EXCITEMENT WONT BE AS GREAT!

Caz you'll be fine trust me! Think about happy things *tehe* :biggrin2:

heheh im trying to stay sane but i have to admit being surrounded by people who are stressing out is making me a little bit stressed aswell...and i didnt even enter the Competition :shocked:

everyone is stressing out INDEED!!!

everyone needs to breathhheeee

:naughty:

gbhdvgsacxhsjdnxcbhjknxcbhxncvb i CANTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP I NEED TO GO INTO ONE OF THEM PADDED ROOMS !!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::blink:

I think the low ammount of entries has something to do with the fact that the people who are willing to make a complete arse of themselves to get to see him live already have sold their mother and bought overprized tickets on ebay :blink:

yeh is suppose i do too!!! *hehe*

Bexxy you are right MIKA is just too nice to turn down enterys!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I hope i am right :biggrin2:

im trying to count how many official entries there are right now to do the maths :biggrin2:

Er I know a really good way of stopping feeling nervous and worried and stuff. Think of george micheal in white leather hotpants and a whip (lol) and then you start laughing andandand then you stop feeling sick :):naughty:

Er I know a really good way of stopping feeling nervous and worried and stuff. Think of george micheal in white leather hotpants and a whip (lol) and then you start laughing andandand then you stop feeling sick :):naughty:

George Micheal in white leather hotpants with a whip??

That makes me feel even more sick lol!!!

*no offence to any George Micheal fans lol*