Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

Ok i have tried my best at counting the applicants it isnt 100% correct

But

(its hard when people double post even quadruple post their pictures :naughty: )

Leeds = 7 entries

London = 5 entries

Brighton = None i can see

Birmingham - 7 entires

Unknown = 3 didnt specifie what venue

Ok i cant stress enough how inaccurate this may be its just a random quick glance through

=OOOO

IF LONDON ONLY HAS FIVE ENTRIES THEN EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE WON

BECAUSE THERE ARE FIVE PAIRS OF TICKETS TO EACH GIG!

AND I ENTERED LONDON!!

BUT! NOT GETTING HOPES UP! NOPE NOPE!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have tried my best at counting the applicants it isnt 100% correct

But

(its hard when people double post even quadruple post their pictures :naughty: )

Leeds = 7 entries

London = 5 entries

Brighton = None i can see

Birmingham - 7 entires

Unknown = 3 didnt specifie what venue

Ok i cant stress enough how inaccurate this may be its just a random quick glance through

AHHHHH NOOOOOOOO 7 DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

*HEHE* DID YOU SEE MY ENTERY *HEHE* :roftl: :roftl:

OMG... I HAVE MY GCSE ART EXAMS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOO!!!!:shocked:

BUT WHO CARES MIKA IS DEFFENITLY MORE IMPORTANT!!!!

Haha yehh, took a lot of persuading for my mum to let me enter (she probably thinks so many people would enter that i wouldnt stand a chance lol)

Well thats assuming it IS on the 13th not the 18th..... Lol it better be the 18th is my school leavers ball (although i have to say id skip that IF i won haha)

=OOOO

IF LONDON ONLY HAS FIVE ENTRIES THEN EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE WON

BECAUSE THERE ARE FIVE PAIRS OF TICKETS TO EACH GIG!

AND I ENTERED LONDON!!

BUT! NOT GETTING HOPES UP! NOPE NOPE!

dont go by my results its just a quick attempot to count them up :boxed:

Haha yehh, took a lot of persuading for my mum to let me enter (she probably thinks so many people would enter that i wouldnt stand a chance lol)

Well thats assuming it IS on the 13th not the 18th..... Lol it better be the 18th is my school leavers ball (although i have to say id skip that IF i won haha)

IM PRETTY SURE ITS THE 13TH!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: BY THE WAY WHAT DOES UK REGIONAL ACCENT MEEN???? THE THING ON YOUR SIGNITURE???

Weeelllll i have been following the fancy dress competition from day one ofcourse i have seen all your entries :naughty:

and all of you guys on the MFC made such a big effort :thumb_yello:

But yes as i was saying as you can see from my quick count up not many people entered and for each birmingham and leeds i doubt mika has it in him to turn away entrants especially as there are so few

cor not many people entered did they!

Noo :blink:

Strange, he has like 170,000 friends on myspace... I'd have thought there'd have been a few more lol. Having said that I'm not complaining cos it gives us a better chance of winning **** NOOO dont get hopes up.... this is hard****

IM PRETTY SURE ITS THE 13TH!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: BY THE WAY WHAT DOES UK REGIONAL ACCENT MEEN???? THE THING ON YOUR SIGNITURE???

Basically like a accent from a certain county, e.g. Cockney accent, Liverpool accent etc etc....

I have one - a Yorkshire one!!! hehe :biggrin2:

The Mika quotes form an interview in CosmoGirl i think

welll i'm thinking that some of mika's biggest fans are on this club.. and i haven't really heard of anyone else entering besides cazgirl.. so i'm guessing not a ton of people entered overall- and cazgirl's being so good, i'm sure she'd have won!!!

so GOOD LUCK!!!

i know you'll get it, and come back here and tell all of us allll about mika...:D

regional accent is an accent linked to a particular region.

essex accent...london accent...midlands accent...u get the jist

OOOOHHH I SEE...SO IVE GOT YOURKSHIRE ACCENT ITS THAT REGIONAL?????

UURRGGG I HATE YOURKSHIRE ACCENT!!!!!:blink: :blink:

welll i'm thinking that some of mika's biggest fans are on this club.. and i haven't really heard of anyone else entering besides cazgirl.. so i'm guessing not a ton of people entered overall- and cazgirl's being so good, i'm sure she'd have won!!!

so GOOD LUCK!!!

i know you'll get it, and come back here and tell all of us allll about mika...:D

THANKYOU I LOVE YOU!

But im not getting my hopes up!

Basically like a accent from a certain county, e.g. Cockney accent, Liverpool accent etc etc....

I have one - a Yorkshire one!!! hehe :biggrin2:

The Mika quotes form an interview in CosmoGirl i think

OMG im Yorkshire too!!! *hehe*:shocked::roftl:

well i dont know i have a feeling it wont be announced until tomorow i meant why would they send mails out at this time of night to the winners i would say its a morning thing

But dont quote me on this :bleh:

okay. i am no longer shaking...as much...it's definitely calmed down...but im still confused and anxious

I think you're pretty much guaranteed! :thumb_yello: If there were only 5 entries from London, you're definitely one of them, and even if there were more, yours would be up at the top! :)