Mika on Oprah?

oooooo on ellen that would be AMAZING!!! a huge amazing insane masquerade ball type show!!! <3333 i hope he goes on!!! eek and i would be in the wudience i hope!!!! <3333 I think Ellen would definately like him and think hes so fun and great!!!!

that would be an amazing competition and the US hasnt had a competition yet!!! eeekkk!!! aaarrrgghhh that would be so cool and well i would win....hehe just kidding........kinda......

Yah, you got it! And Ellen has this incredible knack for making everyone feel so comfortable - can you just imagine the chemistry just feeding off Mika and Ellen??????:naughty: It would be - as Mika would say - TOTALLY DEMENTED !!!! :boxed: Between the serious exposure on Oprah and the hysterical exposure on Ellen Mika would become a household name EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET!!! And you guys in the States REALLY REALLY need more exposure. Here in Canada Mika's Grace Kelly single has been in the top 10 songs since it was released a couple of months ago (on i-tunes). In the i-tunes U.S store today Grace Kelly was down at #94. That concerns me!!!! And it should you too!!!!! Luckily he's got that June tour coming up, so it should help. But what I find really funny is that he's already performed 'way more in the U.S. than Canada, but here's more popular here. I can't wrap my head around that one...:shocked:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys - Great Great idea to get our boy on both Oprah and Ellen!!! If he gets on Oprah he will FOR Sure be famous EVERYWHERE!!! And if you want La Grand Dame to consider him for her show you have to emphasize the right stuff. Play up the difficult childhood, the bullying, the evacuation from Lebanon due to civil war, the dyslexia, the rejections from the record companies.... etc. Oprah LOVES rags to riches stories! She is an advocate for the underdog. She herself survived a horribly (sexually) abusive childhood and teenage years only to become the amazing success that she is today. (She's a billionaire, but her real success is the amazing charities, foundations, schools and other projects to help the underpriveledged and impoverished worldwide. This woman must have the biggest heart known to Man/Womankind. She is a person who respects and in turn is respected. I think she would find Mika impressive and defintely worthy of respect.

Now: Ellen's Show - WHAT A HOOT THAT WOULD BE!!! Yes, I too have that image of the two of them boogying together onstage and in the audience! I can actually imagine it turning into a big masquerade party where Mika and the band would be wearing their Teddy Bear Picnic attire and asking audience members to dance. Lots of confetti! Lots of balloons, sparkle and glitter! Contest for best costume: winner gets 2 Mika tickets, show of their choice, free airfair, hotel and - get this - dinner with the band! Do I know how to PARTAY????????????

SO??????????? Whaddya think???????? :biggrin2::roftl::naughty:

Haha, this is so silly, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about the possibilities! I really hope he does get invited to star on Ellen and Oprah! And I would DEFINITELY figure out a way to get my butt over to CHicago or LA to see either show..oh man, I'm excited. :bleh: Great contest idea, by the way!!

Yah, you got it! And Ellen has this incredible knack for making everyone feel so comfortable - can you just imagine the chemistry just feeding off Mika and Ellen??????:naughty: It would be - as Mika would say - TOTALLY DEMENTED !!!! :boxed: Between the serious exposure on Oprah and the hysterical exposure on Ellen Mika would become a household name EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET!!! And you guys in the States REALLY REALLY need more exposure. Here in Canada Mika's Grace Kelly single has been in the top 10 songs since it was released a couple of months ago (on i-tunes). In the i-tunes U.S store today Grace Kelly was down at #94. That concerns me!!!! And it should you too!!!!! Luckily he's got that June tour coming up, so it should help. But what I find really funny is that he's already performed 'way more in the U.S. than Canada, but here's more popular here. I can't wrap my head around that one...:shocked:

yeah im really surpirsed he hasnt caught on that fast here, hes still working his way up...

So whaddya say, guys, June's tour is just a month away - shall we start planning some PR strategies, kick around some ideas????

June is my birthday month - my wish this year is to see our wonderful Mika get all the positive recognition he deserves!!!! :biggrin2::naughty:

BTW - I have NO DOUBT AT ALL that both Oprah and Ellen will absolutely LOVE LOVE Mika just as much as we do!!!! I mean, what's not to love??? :wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

junbes my birthday month too! his ny show is 5 days before i turn..wow, saying that made me feel old like, i actually have to start caring about life 17

Ahh, you're sooo lucky! What a great birthday present. Maybe he'll decide to come back to the US in October and he'll make a stop in TX for my bday too..

that would be cool... i want to wear like an its my birthday pin and see if he notices and says something..he wont but it owuld make my lifeee

Omg, you should so do that! That'd be amazing if he saw it. I guess you could wear a giant one that covers your whole shirt! haha. Being the sweetheart he is, I'm sure Mika would mention it to the crowd and be like "I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to this amazing girl.." and then he'd pull you up on stage and sing to you. :mf_rosetinted: haha

I wrote an email to the ellen show as well!

Everyone should...there's strength in numbers, like someone already said!

If we get enough people to send and email to her I'm sure he be on her show!

well duh hes gunna do that! hahaa im already wearing my mika rosette and mfc pin...maybe wearing the dhirt i got at his last concert, and quit possibly my suspendersss

oooh, where'd you get a mika rosette? i want one really bad!

I wrote an email to the ellen show as well!

Everyone should...there's strength in numbers, like someone already said!

If we get enough people to send and email to her I'm sure he be on her show!

OMG, I LOVE ELLEN EVEN MORE THAN OPRAH! I can imagine Mika being on there and dancing with Ellen and then me running up on the stage to dance with him and getting kicked out.

I really want to think of something to do for the Mika concert to make myself memorable (nothing illegal), lol. I'm afraid I'll just meet him for like a second or not meet him at all :shocked: :shocked: and than that's it! I want Mika to be like Wow, that girl is crazy or something, lol.

OMG, I LOVE ELLEN EVEN MORE THAN OPRAH! I can imagine Mika being on there and dancing with Ellen and then me running up on the stage to dance with him and getting kicked out.

I really want to think of something to do for the Mika concert to make myself memorable (nothing illegal), lol. I'm afraid I'll just meet him for like a second or not meet him at all :shocked: :shocked: and than that's it! I want Mika to be like Wow, that girl is crazy or something, lol.

same! hence the outfit i wanna wear hahah

Yeah, that's what I'd be afraid of too if I were going..because I'd probably freeze up and not know what to say except "Hi, it's great to meet you" which is so lame. And then he'd just nod and go on to someone else. :tears: However, my biggest fear at the moment is that I won't get to see him live until next year or something when it might be too late to even have a CHANCE of meeting him after the show. sigh..

Ah! I know exactly how you feel!!!! I don't want to be another faceless fan that he probably won't remember

YES YES youre totally getting my vibe!!! we have to expose him to the U.S.!!!!!! They would be like the perfect equation to equal a ginormosity of FUNNNESS and they would spread mika around!!!!!! yes it does concern me! IAM going to the LA june tour gig!!!!! aaahhh!! hehe thats pretty funny!! he had to perform more in canada and he has to be more successful in the U.S.!!!!!! u rock calico jasmine!!! <3333

YES YES youre totally getting my vibe!!! we have to expose him to the U.S.!!!!!! They would be like the perfect equation to equal a ginormosity of FUNNNESS and they would spread mika around!!!!!! yes it does concern me! IAM going to the LA june tour gig!!!!! aaahhh!! hehe thats pretty funny!! he had to perform more in canada and he has to be more successful in the U.S.!!!!!! u rock calico jasmine!!! <3333

Thankyou Findingmywords, you are an absolute sweetheart to say that!!!! But isn't that exactly what would totally catapult him over the top and into the cosmos! Ellen and Oprah rule in the States and their endorsement certainly wouldn't hurt! However, I believe Mika could still find fame in his own right - after all, he's a star IN SPITE of all those recording studios that said he wasn't "commercial enough", and other such nonsense. (Simon Cowell should be kicked where the sun don't shine!!!!!):naughty:

Anyways, I'm extremely jealous of all you lucky guys going to his concerts in June. He is not slated to perform anywhere in Canada anytime. I would've LOVED to be at his show in Boston on June 13th (my birthday). Ain't gonna happen. What's a girl to do......

Just off topic for a moment... Yesterday I dropped off a humongous collage I made of Mika at the framing store. It was quite the endeavor. I'll post a pic when I get it back. :thumb_yello: That's all, Folks.