Moved to NY

so_rococo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha one time i wa sin town with my freinds and we saw a car andthe driver looke dexactly like martin! and of course i was with that pink cok lol so we wer elike OMG , but it was just a very similar look alike

It must have been his twin or something! I would have gone up to his car for a better look but theres that whole "don't talk to stranges" thing. Pfft!! A strangers just a friend you havent met, right?

It must have been his twin or something! I would have gone up to his car for a better look but theres that whole "don't talk to stranges" thing. Pfft!! A strangers just a friend you havent met, right?

That's how I view it!

Noooo!Why do everyone must move to America?Its just not fair!Most of the singers and evrything...is in AMERICA!why?why?Let us breathe america...Mika is ours!Europe wont let Mika to be the Americans.No this time,NO!NO!

I dont wanna sound rude or anything but you must understand it.The world goes round America and I dont want Mika to go there too. :P NO!

Noooo!Why do everyone must move to America?Its just not fair!Most of the singers and evrything...is in AMERICA!why?why?Let us breathe america...Mika is ours!Europe wont let Mika to be the Americans.No this time,NO!NO!

I dont wanna sound rude or anything but you must understand it.The world goes round America and I dont want Mika to go there too. :P NO!

I understand ,

but mika's half american:bleh:

I REALLY hope this is not true... maybe he's got a house/flat there for when he's staying in the US for a period of time..?

it's not fair. we want mika here in the old continent... :tears: we are possessive about him LMAO :naughty:

*runs and hide from american fans chasing her* :blush-anim-cl: