MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: Speechless........!!! Boy he's one....... he's an angel !!!!!!! It's amazing how it fits him !!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I'm in a *hug* mood so HUG, you deserve it more than anybody else !!!

Thank you :bleh:

But maybe this is better...

angel13ridis3.jpg

Which one should I send him in your opinion?

oh Thank you sooo much!!! ^^

I was thinking to print it on a t-shirt and wear at the next concert (f I'll be able to go...:( )

This is serious and official group, he MUST know!!!

That was my angelic task today...I've not studied for doing it :doh:

Of ourse since we are a group you can do whatever you want with it (just...please, leave on my sign :blush-anim-cl: )

Did you managed to do something very special for Mika?

-not that i can remember O_O

Have you converted any skeptical friend?

-Jeanette, Kristine and Ann-Mari!! :D But theyre not THAT obsessed i think

Did you infected all the people around you with your mania?

-hmmmm...maybe??

Do you want to join us?

-I dont think im qualified O_O

All I ever did is always putting LICM cd in #1 when I visit this music store XDDD

Can I make my own t-shirt and add my number somewhere?

I'd love people to understand why I'm laughing and smiling alone in the streets. lol

Sophie xxx

oh Thank you sooo much!!! ^^

I was thinking to print it on a t-shirt and wear at the next concert (f I'll be able to go...:( )

This is serious and official group, he MUST know!!!

That was my angelic task today...I've not studied for doing it :doh:

Of ourse since we are a group you can do whatever you want with it (just...please, leave on my sign :blush-anim-cl: )

Can I make my own t-shirt and add my number somewhere?

I'd love people to understand why I'm laughing and smiling alone in the streets. lol

Sophie xxx

FOR SUUUURE!!!

You are number one too! You gave the name to the group :thumb_yello:

Did you managed to do something very special for Mika?

-not that i can remember O_O

Have you converted any skeptical friend?

-Jeanette' date=' Kristine and Ann-Mari!! :D But theyre not THAT obsessed i think

Did you infected all the people around you with your mania?

-hmmmm...maybe??

Do you want to join us?

-I dont think im qualified O_O

All I ever did is always putting LICM cd in #1 when I visit this music store XDDD[/quote']

oh, that's not bad!

You can join us if you like, and this will be the start of a great MikAngelic career, I'm sure of what I'm saying! :punk:

You can join us if you like, and this will be the start of a great MikAngelic career, I'm sure of what I'm saying! :punk: [/color]

mmmmm MikAngelic sounds here like Michel-Angelo....:wub2:

The name isn't the only ressemblance....

I converted the most critic of critics, my father, and my sister, not to mention buying mika albums and giving them to friends for their birthday! they listen to his music now! and album sales are going up a the same time! :wink2:

I want to be a MIKA ANGEL :thumb_yello:

hiya me too add me, i have converted my 2 sons who inturn introduced him to school friends. my son was telling his school friends about the concert last monday, and they are like wow. and they love the new concept in pop.

i have also introduced them to our family friends in france, who had not heard of him at all. so their little girl keeps singing love today.

ok somehow lastnight i managed to spread the mika word to a whole party of people! and it wasnt even my party! heres how it happened! ok so this guy moved in to the house next door a few months ago although ive never met him. he had his house warming party last night and i heard him play love today, so I said to my sister go tell him to play more! she ran to the fence and yelled "YO PLAY US MORE MIKA!" and he did! i even requested my own mika songs and he played them!

there was some irony to this story that this guy his name is michael and he is 24! his mates call him Mitch or MICA! so mica played mika songs to the party for me! (dont get me started on my new friend MICA!":blush-anim-cl: )

there was some irony to this story that this guy his name is michael and he is 24! his mates call him Mitch or MICA! so mica played mika songs to the party for me! (dont get me started on my new friend MICA!":blush-anim-cl: )

that's so weird about the name! my name is michelle, but my nickname since 4th grade was mitch until i was 17 and then it turned into 'meeka' and it's been meeka ever since...crazy!