Poking fun at Jade Goody

Akim

Mika can make fun of whoever he wants XD;

Not everybody's gonna like everybody else. That's just life.

Personally, though, I think Jade Goody's rather adorable with her extreme levels of doofiness XD and she's not racist, she's just thick, bless her! :roftl: (People throw around the word 'racist' too easily these days...)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(People throw around the word 'racist' too easily these days...)

agreed. I mean, loads of other ethnics make fun of white people all the time. but THATS not racist. The moment we say something it's like OOOOHHHHH'ER!

you know?

people take everything FAR TOO SERIOUSLY these days

and the thing i wrote above was meant GENERALLY, not everyone is like that obviously.

on a totally off topic front, and I am sorry for that, I have to say I LOVE last quote in your sig, blackwilde. I am gonna save it. I had never noticed it before.

it's very meaningful and I can truly relate to it myself.

thx for bringing it to our attention.

No problem at all....

You are right, it has a lot of meaning... and sounds very proud.

:roftl: No body seems to get it but in this country the "UK".

Jade Goody a nobody who represents the "BULLY" not to mention racist.

So you seem to have all forgotten that MIKA was bullied and on top of that he is in the minority, in this country, being from the Lebanon as well ~ hell ~ you could be here for 99yrs but still you are not "English" in the eyes of the Jade Goodies!!!

M x x x:wub2:

I think most people are familiar with the story in every coutnry around the world. It had a wide media coverage even in Eastern Europe it is just that most people didn't remember her name, only the story. ( I only remembered as I often watch SkyNews).

In my opinion, you should not be 'politically correct' with people who are so aggressive you don't have any other weapons against them but your words.

(I only feel sorry for her kids.)

the way see it he said goody was there and then proceeded to stop her from talking, as he sort of put it he was saving her from herself.

why goody gets all the bad press i dont know, that daniella b**ch said things just as bad and she gets a fashioin contract,no probs there . "oh im only 18 i dont know what im saying". shut the hell up my son is 9 and he knows that you were being racist so how the hell does'nt she. gees my hubby is moroccan and he found them all offensive so they all deserve what they get.

Actually, to those that think it wasn't as bigger deal as the press made it out, the worst of her racist remarks were edited out for her own safety, they only showed the "easy ones" if can call it that. And (for the first time in 7 years of BB) she was contacted by the producer while in the house and asked to STOP racist behaviour. Again, for her own safety.

And it's not just the racist bit, she was a real bully in the house and that made me even more angry!!!

the way see it he said goody was there and then proceeded to stop her from talking, as he sort of put it he was saving her from herself.

why goody gets all the bad press i dont know, that daniella b**ch said things just as bad and she gets a fashioin contract,no probs there . "oh im only 18 i dont know what im saying". shut the hell up my son is 9 and he knows that you were being racist so how the hell does'nt she. gees my hubby is moroccan and he found them all offensive so they all deserve what they get.

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!! I DONT GET WHY DANIELLE IS SO POPULAR??!!

Haven't read all of the posts but personally I think MIKA means the first time Jade was on Big Brother and laid herself out to the press telling everything to anyone who would listen. She didn't have any secrets it was all out there for the public to read about and he doesn't want to be that type of person.

I don't think its about the Shilpa Big Brother where she was being nasty but then again she had her whole family on the show so she did show the world her life again!!

MIKA is talented unlike some people who need to sell their soul to make money. So he wants to make people take notice in his music and not his background life that is how it should be!!-but we live in one Grazy media led world!!

xx