• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i...will...control... myself.

uh. i'd like him to write me song, like someone said, and just hang out with me for the day, sing with me :DD, watch movies... let me take many pictures.... *cough* get me a record deal :D HAHA

other than that uh. i will not say anything further. because there are... people around... *shifty eyes*

i...will...control... myself.

uh. i'd like him to write me song, like someone said, and just hang out with me for the day, sing with me :DD, watch movies... let me take many pictures.... *cough* get me a record deal :D HAHA

other than that uh. i will not say anything further. because there are... people around... *shifty eyes*

people don't mind discussing that, Freddies mind :bleh::roftl:

HURHUR

*eyes dart suspiciously*

well, if you would like to get back to that subject of Mika in the french maid costume... XD

:shocked:

Oooohw.. could we??:blush-anim-cl:

Pwetty pwease???:wub2: :wub2:

...am I the only one who cannot imagine what exactly can be so **** about a french maid costume? :blink:

well, anyway, we know Mika just can wear anything :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl: he can also take it off, if he wants too..:blush-anim-cl::blink:

...am I the only one who cannot imagine what exactly can be so **** about a french maid costume? :blink:

well, anyway, we know Mika just can wear anything :wink2:

the french maid thing doesn't really do anything for me, but then Mika does. So Mika combined with anything is --> :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

You people.... tut tut you have very *cough* imaginative minds. I am going to be a good girl and say.... I would like him to come to school with me and help me with my french then.... walk with me around the field next to where I live then... take me to dinner then.... sing to me for a while:biggrin2:

He could warm my bed for me.....NOW NOW!!

I have ME and spend heaps of time in bed alone!! so would be nice to have it warmed up by a handsome man then he could make some hot chocolate, talk to me until I went to sleep. Arrrr..blis would definately have MIKA dreams that night!! Not sure if they would be about him in a French maids costume though!! it might spice the dream up somewhat!! LOL!! xx

Sing me to sleep as I listen to his songs when I am in bed and it sends me off:blush-anim-cl: But to have him do it in person would be that much more better

Oooooh that sounds LOVELY! Nice one JUlie! :thumb_yello: