• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rent a Mika?

No, no thanks.No renting and sharing.I want Him for myself. :D

NO Im just joking..I share him with you all..but okay,....now I wanna rent Him to charm my history teacher who would give me the best mark then.But then when he finished it he could stay with me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sounds fine ehh?

I would like to spend a whole day with Mika. I'd like him to eat Cocoa Krispies with me for breakfast, then help me homeschool the kids. He could give my son a piano lesson and talk with him about music, maybe sing and dance with my son and daughter (ages 6 and 4) a bit. They love him. Then he could take me clothes shopping, and give me some of his famous style tips. We could have lunch out. Then go home, and hang out and talk with my family, spend the evening watching tv together.

Just to get a sense of what he was really like.

or

He could vaccum my house in a french maid's costume while I sip ice tea. High heels are a must. :blush-anim-cl:

I would like to spend a whole day with Mika. I'd like him to eat Cocoa Krispies with me for breakfast, then help me homeschool the kids. He could give my son a piano lesson and talk with him about music, maybe sing and dance with my son and daughter (ages 6 and 4) a bit. They love him. Then he could take me clothes shopping, and give me some of his famous style tips. We could have lunch out. Then go home, and hang out and talk with my family, spend the evening watching tv together.

Just to get a sense of what he was really like.

or

He could vaccum my house in a french maid's costume while I sip ice tea. High heels are a must. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww that day sounds just lovely! I especially like the piano lesson bit - fab idea, I'm booking him in for that. My kids would love it too.:wub2::biggrin2:

But then you just had to mention the high heels:shocked: and the daydream is suddenly shattered:naughty:

He may do anything for me in a french maid's dress and high heels:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I have so many ideas... c062.gif But one thing I know for sure: I wouldn't want my kids and my husbands with us...:bleh:

husbands and kids around Mika???:shocked:

No way!!!:sneaky2:

I shouldn't have time for them anyway...:bleh:

Too busy with carrots..:naughty: :naughty:

want to know? ok

i 'd rent Mika just for himself, not for what he can do.

he could spend the day with me, walking around in the countryside, chatting about his and mine little problems, and relaxing under a tree talking about the mistery of life.... sipping something chilly.

he could play some piano for me and i would sing for him.

just talking, i'm sure he knows millions of things i haven't learnt in a life.

He could be fixing in my garden while I was sitting in a chair watching. Then he could serve me icecream and drinks. It would be a very hot day, so he would have to be shirtless... :blush-anim-cl:

He could be fixing in my garden while I was sitting in a chair watching. Then he could serve me icecream and drinks. It would be a very hot day, so he would have to be shirtless... :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

*imagining*:wub2: :wub2:

Oh yesssssssss, that would be wonderful:wub2:

omg great one:shocked: going with that one too:naughty:

or, he could be my salsa or tango partner :naughty: yeah, would like that lol, would love to see him move that way haha:naughty:

omg great one:shocked: going with that one too:naughty:

or, he could be my salsa or tango partner :naughty: yeah, would like that lol, would love to see him move that way haha:naughty:

see or feel??:naughty: :naughty:

like this one :mf_lustslow:

ziemas idea was very good aswell :wub2: