• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*walks in*

:shocked: This is not the right thread for me!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*runs away..*

:bleh: :bleh:

haha...I agree...this may not be the right thread for me...can't think of something that's good and clean:blush-anim-cl:

however??:shocked:

*get naughty thoughts again....:naughty: :naughty: *

Sasje!! :naughty: What's wrong with you? Hormones? :roftl:

well, I can understand that, I can deal with this problem (as long as nobody is posting a 'sweaty Mika' pic in here) LOL

He can do mine too. :biggrin2:

Actually he could bring his sister with him, I'd love to have some cool artwork on my walls and ceiling. :glasses2:

Thought of that, too. Maybe this could replace my weird desire of Mika reading 'Le Petit Prince' to me.... Well, actually NO. I want both! :bleh:

He can do mine too. :biggrin2:

Actually he could bring his sister with him, I'd love to have some cool artwork on my walls and ceiling. :glasses2:

yeah thats a really good idea, honestly i would just want to hang out with him

Ohh. That's a good idea.

I'd have Mika and his sister paint my bedroom walls as well! =D

Omg that'd be so awsome. I can see it now.

....and when that's done....maybe he can help me clean my basement. lol.

Ohh. That's a good idea.

I'd have Mika and his sister paint my bedroom walls as well! =D

Omg that'd be so awsome. I can see it now.

....and when that's done....maybe he can help me clean my basement. lol.

I could use some help with my basement too, lol it's a total disaster area.

all i would want him to do for me is to hang out with me and go to disneyland with me and be my friend!! i just wish he was my ffriend!! he seems like such a fun and hilarious and crazy and great friend!!!

I think so too! He seems like someone that you would want to take with you everywhere because he's so cool and funny! :thumb_yello:

all i would want him to do for me is to hang out with me and go to disneyland with me and be my friend!! i just wish he was my ffriend!! he seems like such a fun and hilarious and crazy and great friend!!!

i know same here! he's crazy and fun just like me and my friends and i think we would get along so well!!! Disneyland sounds FUNNNNNNNNNN!

I think so too! He seems like someone that you would want to take with you everywhere because he's so cool and funny! :thumb_yello:

who wouldnt want to take him everywhere...he woudl make boring things fun, and hes beautiful!

he seems so talkable to and able to talk to him about anything and he would make my day every single day no matter what!! i would have the most wonderful life and most wonderful friend if he was my buddy!! it seems like his personality and kindness and hyperness and funness just spreads around! he is SO one of a kind and hes like the only person with that kind of personality.....<333 hes so amazing..

i'd have him come with me to somewhere completely boring and stuffy, then at a snap of a finger spontaneously get up and dance like crazy people.

that's when the disco ball would drop out of the ceiling and Mika music would start playing, it would turn into one huge dance party. kind of like in the love today video.

that's something i've always wanted to do, but i'd love to do it with Mika.

weird?

i think so.

:mf_rosetinted: