i would love to drive around with him and i would love for us to ply with our tamas together! i have the tama connection one so i hope he does too so out tamas can visit eachother!!!!thatd be awesome!!! my tama just died :( its hard to take care of them maybe im just too lazy, but it really is difficult!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would love to drive around with him and i would love for us to ply with our tamas together! i have the tama connection one so i hope he does too so out tamas can visit eachother!!!!thatd be awesome!!! my tama just died :( its hard to take care of them maybe im just too lazy, but it really is difficult!!

Awww :(

I really want a tama ever since I heard he had one...I'm so silly :naughty:

i'd have him come with me to somewhere completely boring and stuffy, then at a snap of a finger spontaneously get up and dance like crazy people.

that's when the disco ball would drop out of the ceiling and Mika music would start playing, it would turn into one huge dance party. kind of like in the love today video.

that's something i've always wanted to do, but i'd love to do it with Mika.

weird?

i think so.

:mf_rosetinted:

weird things are the best things.....

thats a pretty nice image, all of us dancing with mika would be awesomely fun!!! <333

Awww :(

I really want a tama ever since I heard he had one...I'm so silly :naughty:

yeah theyre super cute and fun!!

ive had 1 before i knew he had em though! ive had 1 since i was 5! i lost it though but then the new ones came out and i got it and then i discovered mika and found out he had one!!!!! im glad i had 1 before i knew mika did tho!! u shud get one! they are entertaining, like little pets!!

Guest Lion Tamer

We'd play circus...

Mika could play the ring master first.

After, I'd make him wear his lion costume. I'd be the LION TAMER (no whips).

I'd be a gentle lion tamer. Only positive reinforcement (like hugs & :huglove: ).

Then we could play tamagotchi. We'd take turns being tamagotchis.:naughty:

"MIKA" I'd say, "you must be exhausted!"

I'd make him a nice comfy bed to rest in -alone. (No...nothing naughty here...)

When he wakes, I'd give him a foot rub, a back rub, a scalp massage.

Then we'd drive for hours in the car and blast the radio and belt out tunes into the sunset...

Haha, that's something I'd do. "Hey everyone look at my MIKA!"

I don't really pay attention much in school so I think about how amazing it would be for him to just show up to one of my classes and be like "Hey.. I'm Mika. Can I borrow ThatPinkSock for the rest of the day?"

I'd totally interview him! And ask to meet his family if possible <3 Then of course I'd take him to school with me to show off ;)

if you took him to school i would cut all my classes and go to yours

if you took him to school i would cut all my classes and go to yours

I'd cut all my classes and spend the day on "makeout staircase" haha. Our High school is so lame.

I'd want to take Mika to an amusement park or something also. He seems to get really into fun/childish things. Loves it!!

ppsschh he would make my group of friends LIVELY and FUN at lunch time!!! and we are already lively and fun!!and he would make all my classes AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS and if he came to school with me i would want to go to school every day of my life (and thats saying something!!! i HATE school! i loathe it!!) we would swim in PE class together and go on the comp and sing and dance and sneak in to the principals office and go on the loudspeaker and play crazy music and decorate the whole school LICM/PETER PAN/DISNEYLAND style, and its a huge school, and do absolutely stupid and pointless things like dance around in animal costumes and bake cake and have a food fight and just be all around insanely fun and crazy and hyper!!!! i wishhhh........ *daydreams* ahhhh

ppsschh he would make my group of friends LIVELY and FUN at lunch time!!! and we are already lively and fun!!and he would make all my classes AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS and if he came to school with me i would want to go to school every day of my life (and thats saying something!!! i HATE school! i loathe it!!) we would swim in PE class together and go on the comp and sing and dance and sneak in to the principals office and go on the loudspeaker and play crazy music and decorate the whole school LICM/PETER PAN/DISNEYLAND style, and its a huge school, and do absolutely stupid and pointless things like dance around in animal costumes and bake cake and have a food fight and just be all around insanely fun and crazy and hyper!!!! i wishhhh........ *daydreams* ahhhh

omg that seriously sounds like it would be the best day of anyones life

I like how you used DELICIOUS, findingmywords<3 I say that a lot.

I would LOVE for Mika to come to school with mee. He'd get a kick out of american public education. He's SO smart and would probably have lots of fun! Can you imagine how could it would be to sit next to him in math class and be like "No, Mika! You have to find the derivitive first!"

I like how you used DELICIOUS, findingmywords<3 I say that a lot.

I would LOVE for Mika to come to school with mee. He'd get a kick out of american public education. He's SO smart and would probably have lots of fun! Can you imagine how could it would be to sit next to him in math class and be like "No, Mika! You have to find the derivitive first!"

ugh you and tyour derivitives, i feel like hes not amath kinda guy...hed def more interested in comming to band class with me

ugh you and tyour derivitives, i feel like hes not amath kinda guy...hed def more interested in comming to band class with me

Erm.. He'd be delishted to Paint in art class with me! I totally want to submit something Mika related into my AP portfolio =] Maybe I can make a mural of 'Billy Brown'!

Erm.. He'd be delishted to Paint in art class with me! I totally want to submit something Mika related into my AP portfolio =] Maybe I can make a mural of 'Billy Brown'!

maybe you can paint apicture of him like the one of marco!

Seriously i would do that if i still went to school!!!

he can come to my work and suprise everyone and i would wait on him all day. we could paint my town wacky coloures which would be good because it sucks as it is! and we would smile at the old ladies and go shopping and make everyone happy! and skip and dance down the street dressed in cool coloures that dont neccicarily match but WHY NOT!!!

then when we get home he would help me make my bed! and we would sit up all night talking about everything! that would be the best day of my life!!!

• 3 months later...