• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He could take down all of my lampshades so I can clean them! I can't reach them, but HE can.

While he's at it, he can clean my cupboards and my windows, so they'll be nice for Christmastime.

I'll make him a nice cup of tea and get some really nice cakes in for him to eat. Maybe some of those cakes that he, and Robbie Williams, seem to like.

Then I'll join Mika and Robbie for a game of bingo.

Can I be the one to read the numbers then, please?:blush-anim-cl:

I just know that I wouldn't have to use chairs every single day to get to stuff!

He would take things down for me :biggrin2:

... and since this is a decent thread I won't write what I really want him to do :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

me neither all I say is he can help with a little servicing that needs doing hehehe:naughty::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

i'm too smutty for a thread like this me It's hard to resist posting something naughty lol:wink2::roftl:

• 1 month later...

Write a song for meeee :roftl:

or I'd love to do write a song and do a duet with him and record it that'd be fantastic

but if he's tired just staring at him for a few hours will do haha

Walking around town or going to the zoo or the library with him will be amazing I guess :blush-anim-cl:

First I'd have him help me change some lightbulbs and get the crap up in the high cubboards that my dad brillantly put up there and now I can't reach. I'm only five feet tall and that's generally what I use tall men-folk for anyway. :wub2:

THEN we'd play Scrabble and other silly board games and we'd be even as far as playing level because my spelling is on par with his. XD.

Mika cant cook, but that would be great! :roftl:

He can cook. He said he had finally learned it, somewhere last year I believe.:wink2:

He also said he likes to cook when he wants to relax. Apart from climbing mountains of course :naughty: