Mika In The Sun - May 10th

CazGirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a media office at a local charity, and we get The Sun. When I saw those pictures I was going to cut them out but then on the other side there was a story that we had to cut. I was so gutted, so to feel better I went out and bought 2 copies.....Help me

lmao!! thats actually really cute though XDDD if only slightly obsessive!

lmao!! thats actually really cute though XDDD if only slightly obsessive!

I am completely obsessed......I just can't help myself plus I was really gutted that they chopped his head off in the office.

I tend not to take much notice of what the Sun say or do anymore.

They've obviously got fed up with trying to bait David Walliams, now they seem to want to pick on Mika. Sad sad people!

As far as the wet suit goes, he doesn't look that bad, wet suits aren't meant to look good, just keep you dry.

well, i don't have a particularly high opinion of the tabloids, so I didn't expect much from the article. but the pics are ... wow! *still feel bad as they are candids*

wet hair.. :blush-anim-cl: *mind racing* ehm.. sorry :wub2:

thx for sharing caz, it's not your fault if the sun people are not at mika's level! :wink2:

Thank you so much for sharing. What I think about paparazzi photos and those articles I think I already said yesterday (somewhere) but the pictures are great. Love them :wub2: .

Almost everytime I take a shower I ask myself what Mika might look like with wet hair. Now I have an answer. That sweetened my day :biggrin2: .

CAN'T PULL OFF THE WETSUIT?!?! i don't think i've ever seen anything so sexy in my life! and the wet hair!!!!!! omg these pics are making me a little... errrmmm... hot. gonna keep this G-rated. this article is RIDICULOUS and it kind of makes me angry but the pictures are so amazing it makes up for it. thank you so much.

hey think of the positive stuff coming out of these asshole's mouths GREAT pictures, i mean look at those legs, that chest that is about to come out of that swimsuit, aaah :blush-anim-cl: couldn't they have taken a pic after ...

hey think of the positive stuff coming out of these asshole's mouths GREAT pictures, i mean look at those legs, that chest that is about to come out of that swimsuit, aaah :blush-anim-cl: couldn't they have taken a pic after ...

They might be released tomorrow :roftl: .

Aww. Come on.

Wtf is up with these news people. Just leave Mika alone. Jeez.

They have to make up all these little stories about him telling people how he can't do this or that.

It's like you want to say to them,

"....okay, and your point?"

Whatever. They are great pics. <3 lol.

Aww. Come on.

They have to make up all these little stories about him telling people how he can't do this or that.

i know they are complete assholes what is their problem ya know.... O welll...lets just ignore them, they obviously have no life...

i LOVE the pics!! im happy to see that mika may have changed his mind about water..... he looks hot in water...... i love the chest area!!! ahhhh it looks soooo.....niccceee....... awww mika and with wet hair too. hes so cute i luv ya man!! <333

Aww. Come on.

Remember, it's just the sun... so whatsoever, it's got to be pointless...

and even though the wet hair pic is killing me I can't like it as much as I want to because it simply should not exist. :blink:

i LOVE the pics!! im happy to see that mika may have changed his mind about water..... he looks hot in water...... i love the chest area!!! ahhhh it looks soooo.....niccceee....... awww mika and with wet hair too. hes so cute i luv ya man!! <333

I love your explaination on this. :naughty:

Remember, it's just the sun... so whatsoever, it's got to be pointless...

Yeah. You are absolutly correct there. lol.