New Perez Post!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr...he could've at least credited me, (haha, here I am thinking he really stole my thread :P lol)

It's funny that you talk about Perez stealing things. I watched something about him this afternoon where they said that he is actually sued by a few paparazzi for having used their pictures without giving them credit or paying them. If the paparazzi win he has to pay them a few million dollars and might be in debt for the next few years.

So it might not be that absurd that he steals threads as well :shocked::sneaky2::naughty:

It's funny that you talk about Perez stealing things. I watched something about him this afternoon where they said that he is actually sued by a few paparazzi for having used their pictures without giving them credit or paying them. If the paparazzi win he has to pay them a few million dollars and might be in debt for the next few years.

So it might not be that absurd that he steals threads as well :shocked::sneaky2::naughty:

Ha! So he did steal my thread! HA!!! :sneaky2:

Or erm...it was a coincidence, but I like the 'he stole my thread' idea better, I feel slightly important :P lol

Oi! Perez copied my thread! :shocked:

I wrote this thread earlier today, lol

Omg, I'm on the same wavelength as Perez, he even used 'butchered'...excuse me while I go kill myself :blink:

*lol* then he copied me as well....I wrote this yesterday right after the show....but only in the French thread....forgot to open up a new one...:wink2:

But yeah, I hated his "interpretation" of "Grace Kelly"!!

Only Mika can do it properly!

Holy Jeebus.

That was awful. x_x

On some parts he was...okay but the rest...not so much.

*sigh*

The only good part of this is that he chose a Mika song. It might not of been the best choice for him but.....I like hearing about Mika where ever. lol.

*lol* then he copied me as well....I wrote this yesterday right after the show....but only in the French thread....forgot to open up a new one...:wink2:

But yeah, I hated his "interpretation" of "Grace Kelly"!!

Only Mika can do it properly!

I really doubt he speaks French :naughty: (sorry I'm mean today)

Wow, that cover was pure crap. :thumbdown: I agree with Perez: He butchered the song. Totally. Appalingly.

Clearly, only Mika or someone with Mika's exact range could possibly do that song justice. But, Mika's range is so rare -- I'm sure it's one of a kind and no one in the world has his exact range and voice, so... not. gonna. happen. :naughty:

oh my gosh i am still dumb founded, i am now dreading our own xfactor this year, as i can imagine all the wanna bes coming out of the woodwork and doing mika songs. can you imagine, like say the chicken man coming back and singing grace kelly or love today lol. my sons are disgusted and said he should be voted of now.

PLEASE STOP NOW DO NOT SING MIKA UNLESS YOU CAN SING

actually i hope someone sings mika in xfactor this year just for fun, i want to have a laugh, and i hope mika actually goes to xfactor himself with mikey mwahaha and do their goth thing

I'm going to dare to be different here. I don't think the guy was all that bad. I mean, he chose a Mika song...good taste there. I give him points for that. He can sing. Points there too. Now....he can't hit the notes Mika can. He can't sing like Mika can. I think he did an OK version of it. Don't need to hear it again though.

Funny though, as I was playing it, my 4 yr old was sitting on my lap watching tv. She looked over and said, "Ewww." I said, "What's ewww?" She said, "That" and pointed to the computer. "That's not Mika."

Hahahahaha!!! Out of the mouths of babes...

"That's not Mika."

Hahahahaha!!! Out of the mouths of babes...

thats so funny - because my daughter said the same thing when i played it for her!:roftl: even my son came running to see!

an attempt, yes - but i cannot think of very many that could cover this song and do justice for our boy!:wink2:

Guest Ssnakey

i've listened only to the first cover and my ears are just screaming in pain:roftl: . He sux, i mean...i listened to his cover, then i listened to Mika's original Grace Kelly anf then to the cover again. And that guy really can't sing:blink:

The First Time I Listened To This Song.. I Thought, Eww! But Then I Listened To It, Over And Over.. It's Not Half - Bad. You Gotta Realize, He Has A French Accent, And Nobody's Like MIKA, I Like It.