Daaayyuumm

Fmbm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ya he is tall, but in that picture i think he is standing on cement that is above where the street signs are in the ground, like he's standing on the curb and the signs are stuck in the ground in the street. i don't know for sure though. he's definately tall

lol ya he is tall, but in that picture i think he is standing on cement that is above where the street signs are in the ground, like he's standing on the curb and the signs are stuck in the ground in the street. i don't know for sure though. he's definately tall

Good observation Mel! He's still tall, hehe. I'd probably reach his knees! Yes, I'm short :bleh:

I don't think that makes a difference haha

Me too! Even though I'm freakin' short as hell. I said to my mom the other day "Mom, do they have pills that make you grow?" and she's like "Yeah, but you need a prescription" and I was like "Lets go to the doctor"

Which reminds me...I once saw this video for Whose Line Is It Anyway and they were singing a song about tall men and how much they love them. It was HILARIOUS!! :roftl:

OMG ya i've seen this!!!!! it's sooooooo funny! lol i wanna go find it on youtube or somewhere now, i forgot about it!

i LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEe tall boys too, every boyfriend i ever had has TOWERED over me, and i'm not really that short. lol

OMG ya i've seen this!!!!! it's sooooooo funny! lol i wanna go find it on youtube or somewhere now, i forgot about it!

i LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEe tall boys too, every boyfriend i ever had has TOWERED over me, and i'm not really that short. lol

I like tall men too. If my boyfriend was shorter than me and we held hands I would have to bend my knees while walking and look like a orangutan...not desirable...:roftl:

aarrggh! i love tall guys and i LOVE whose line!!!! its hilarious!!!!!! my favorite is ryan the tall one! hehe. i love this pic mika is so tallll maaannn!!! i have to find out what street that is!!!!! where is it!!!! i hope its in LA!!!!! hehe o wait i think its in texas since that was the same thing hes wearing at the SXWS thing where he performed!!!! coool! thanx for this!!!

aarrggh! i love tall guys and i LOVE whose line!!!! its hilarious!!!!!! my favorite is ryan the tall one! hehe. i love this pic mika is so tallll maaannn!!! i have to find out what street that is!!!!! where is it!!!! i hope its in LA!!!!! hehe o wait i think its in texas since that was the same thing hes wearing at the SXWS thing where he performed!!!! coool! thanx for this!!!

Mmmm I agree...Ryan Stiles...:wub2:

I had a dream about him a few days ago where I met him and told him I loved him! He gave me a hug. And then I woke up. Damn!

yeah you can see it when you look at the car at the left side of the pic.

i love it that he's so tall. :biggrin2: i'm not really small myself and i like guys whom i can look up to, even if i'm wearing high heels. :bleh:

Which reminds me...I once saw this video for Whose Line Is It Anyway and they were singing a song about tall men and how much they love them. It was HILARIOUS!! :roftl:

Probably 'cause Ryan Stiles is so tall, I love that show.

But anyway, yes, Mika is tall, and I LOVE IT! I'm sorta tall, 5'9, so sometimes it's hard to find guys taller than you.

Probably 'cause Ryan Stiles is so tall, I love that show.

But anyway, yes, Mika is tall, and I LOVE IT! I'm sorta tall, 5'9, so sometimes it's hard to find guys taller than you.

I guess you'll just have to date Mika! Or Ryan =p

I love love LOVE whos line is it anyways<3 And the Drew Carey show for that matter.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind either one, but, of course, I'd take Mika first. I heard that his brother is tall too, so Fortune, gimme a call!

The penniman family <3 What hotties.

Did you ever see the whos line when Ryan smashed a light bulb with his head? He was on all fours and rammed into Drew's desk thing that has lights on it and yeah.. FUNNY!

Yeah I think I remember that! I've seen like every episode. I always found Ryan extremely attractive and most of my friends think I'm weird, but that's 'cause I am.

The penniman family <3 What hotties.

Did you ever see the whos line when Ryan smashed a light bulb with his head? He was on all fours and rammed into Drew's desk thing that has lights on it and yeah.. FUNNY!

omg that was HYSTERICAL jj sent it to mw on youtube

OMG !!!!! Whose Line Is It Anyway !!!!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooved that show it's the most hilarious thing EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone remember the game called "props" ???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG !!!!! Whose Line Is It Anyway !!!!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooved that show it's the most hilarious thing EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone remember the game called "props" ???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

DUHHHH!!!! I love props <3 but my favorite is 'scenes from a hat'. Ooo and newscasters.