Daaayyuumm

Fmbm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once at the beginning of the show he was like "This is a show where everythings made up and the points don't matter. Yup the points don't matter just like Canada"

Ouch.. lolol

yeah remember that one... but oh well, we Canadians have a great sense of humour, I didn't mind it, I actually laughed !

yeah remember that one... but oh well, we Canadians have a great sense of humour, I didn't mind it, I actually laughed !

You know, I don't even get why people make fun of Canada. It seems like a pretty cool place to me.

mikafunny1.jpg

This is my favorite awkward Mika pic.

Love it.

:shocked: damn hes tall, oh well ill just have to be like tom cruse and carry a black box around to stand on! however i doubt that i would reach very far standing next to mika even with the box

For sure if i ever get to meet him i will feel like a midget! I feel short compaired to my dad who is only 5'7"!!!

oh well some guys find it cute if you have to stand on your tippe toes to kiss them! just had to add that in there! :roftl:

Noooo I've never met him :no::crybaby: I also want to have that Mikagasmic feeling :naughty:

(Well there is a chance for me to see him in a festival in august but depends on if I get a summerjob and if anyone wants to follow)

Canada is awesome! I have relatives there in Niagara Falls :biggrin2: Got to visit them in the summer of 2001 when I was 12 years old (best time of my life and I travelled alone)....

oh well some guys find it cute if you have to stand on your tippe toes to kiss them! just had to add that in there!

OMM my thought to haha how cute! :lol3:

So I was thinking to myself "Oh Mika's not that tall" and then I see this picture and I'm like holy shizzzz! haha. I wish I were taller :-[

taall3.jpg

nice pic :thumb_yello:

I always wear tall shoes =p

You can see his tamagotchi in the pic!

ahh tamas<3 ine is so dead, i put it on puas eon wednesday...and it still should be on pause i hope, if not its dead

I love tall guys! Guy must be taller than me, all my friends are only a little bit taller, so I need somebody reeeeeeally tall ^^ Mika is perfect xD But I still don't know exactly what is his height xD Mine is 174 cm :P

I love tall guys! Guy must be taller than me, all my friends are only a little bit taller, so I need somebody reeeeeeally tall ^^ Mika is perfect xD But I still don't know exactly what is his height xD Mine is 174 cm :P

I think he's 195 cm... :biggrin2:

For Dutch guys it is quite a normal length. :roftl:

In fact... in Holland Mika would be considered as a shortie. :bleh::roftl:

Then I have to move to Holland, because here guys aren't really tall.:thumbdown:

I love tall guys as well, they're so hot.:wub2:

Then I have to move to Holland, because here guys aren't really tall.:thumbdown:

I love tall guys as well, they're so hot.:wub2:

I have such a thing for tall, skinny guys <3 Ever since about 7th grade lol All the guys I've liked have been tall, skinny, and pot heads. eek!