Daaayyuumm

Fmbm

Omg he looks so tall (and skinny!!) there! :wub2: But Blue's right, here in Holland Mika's length would be kind of normal ^^

Serious, i want to see him life en look up at him :biggrin2: Ok, i'm 1.76 or something (what's that in the US?) but that's still a big difference :roftl:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4i1p9wo.gif

Damn. His legs look SO skinny there! :D

I love him. Mika's the same height as one of my teachers at school, and every day whenever I walk up to him to ask a question or something, I always imagine that he's Mika and compare height difference. :roftl:

Damn. His legs look SO skinny there! :D

I love him. Mika's the same height as one of my teachers at school, and every day whenever I walk up to him to ask a question or something, I always imagine that he's Mika and compare height difference. :roftl:

Theres a teacher in my school whos like 6'7"! He really tall and really skinny and has a really tiny bald head lol

i have 2 copies of that pic from the people mag! i keep it in my binder at school, and friwnds make fun of it, but im like, shut up!! i luv him! i dont care if u think hes ugly, because that just makes the chance of me getting him a tiny bit higher!!

4i1p9wo.gif

Okay, I looooooove that picture. And you see his hair there? WELL, today I walked right by this guy at my school with hair EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY, like that..all perfectly curled. I seriously felt like running my hands through it and being like, "WOW, so THIS is what Mika's hair feels like!" :roftl:

Anyway, it's so perfect that Mika's so tall. :wub2: I'm 5'11" so tall guys who are actually CUTE are definitely hard to come by..

Theres a few 6'3" kids in my school. They're amazing at basketball needless to say <3 Mika would probbaly be amazing at the sport!

The tallest kid at my school is like 6'9, he's huge! He doesn't really play sports. For the most part we have a LOT of tall guys, like 6'3/6'4 but not really many tall girls. We have two that I can think of that are 6' and that's it. That's probably why we suck at basketball.

Okay, I looooooove that picture. And you see his hair there? WELL, today I walked right by this guy at my school with hair EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY, like that..all perfectly curled. I seriously felt like running my hands through it and being like, "WOW, so THIS is what Mika's hair feels like!" :roftl:

Anyway, it's so perfect that Mika's so tall. :wub2: I'm 5'11" so tall guys who are actually CUTE are definitely hard to come by..

Oh, wow 5'11, I wish I was that tall! I'm about 5'9 but any extra height would help me at basketball 'cause I'm a post player. I had to guard this girl that was supposedly 6'5. I didn't know girls could get that tall! lol But I do know what you mean about finding guys that are cute AND taller than you!

Oh, wow 5'11, I wish I was that tall! I'm about 5'9 but any extra height would help me at basketball 'cause I'm a post player. I had to guard this girl that was supposedly 6'5. I didn't know girls could get that tall! lol But I do know what you mean about finding guys that are cute AND taller than you!

woah i thought i was tall at 5'7 lol ,wel not tall, but tall for a girl

Wow! yeah, I saw this thing in the paper one time about these girls who were playing in some basketball tournament, and i think a few of them were about 6'4"! i seriously thought that i was about the tallest that girls came until then. hahaha

but anyway, what's really funny is when i wear heels..that pushes me to about 6'2". a few years ago i was really self-conscious about my height but now i usually forget that i'm tall, believe it or not..i guess it's because people at school aren't constantly going, "WOW, you're really tall!" like they used to :bleh: luckily there are at least 5 of us walking around at 5'11"-ish. haha

I know! isn't that INSANE? (and amazing!) I think if I saw Mika in person it'd be a little bit of a shock to my system..because I guess in my head I don;t really imagine him being as tall as he really is.